Got some 'Rune Cards'

Aerin

I have had some runes (the Ralph Blum ones) for ages but never really got into them. I was walking past some books on my way to get a paper the other day, and his Rune Cards were on the shelf looking straight at me so I bought them.

Haven't had a chance to study them properly yet, but I think that the symbolism of the cards will help me learn the Runes and maybe use them again some day soon ...

Aerin

jade

there was a thread on this a while ago....i'll find it and give it a bump up for you!

i have the witches' runes and i love them! i also love my runes by ralph blum too. :D

runes are so.......get into the dirt and remember how muddy you can truly get.....they get right to the bone of stuff. i almost get afraid before a rune spread cause i know that most times.....they are not happy readings for me. :(

in light,
jade

Aerin

Thanks jade. I wonder how it is that rune readings tend not to be happy for you, yet not the case with other systems? (edited to say: ah I see you have a thread on that)

There seem to be lots of stone type divination systems around, I have some Animal Runes somewhere as well but I haven't done anything with them yet.

Aerin

jade

huh??? animal runes???

do you have a link?

interested,
jade

Phoenix

I personally like having the runes available in decks. I am going to be purchasing the Power of The Runes deck soon (hopefully!)

Aerin

jade, they are called Spirit Stones. And I'm searching for that link, can't find it on Amazon...

Trouble is lots of stuff is called Spirit Stones and it isn't this particular set of animal stones.

Aerin