@ Goth

CosmicBeing

random divination with non-cards.

- can be anything let nature and your creative mind choose.

GotH

Cool, I'll go with your energy lead then. It's early morning here so a bit later I'm going to head out into nature. Haven't decided where exactly but I'm thinking either the park or beach. I'll focus on your question(s) when I settle in. I'm thinking of either wet sand scrying if I end up by the water or meditation by the trees if I end up in the park.

My question is what changes do you see coming up for me this year?

Thanks for hitting me up. Looking fwd to our exchange..

CosmicBeing

I will let you pick up whatever you get for me.

My question is just general....But focused on my emotions and my emotional balance. Let your psychic mind lead you!

CosmicBeing

Cool, I'll go with your energy lead then. It's early morning here so a bit later I'm going to head out into nature. Haven't decided where exactly but I'm thinking either the park or beach. I'll focus on your question(s) when I settle in. I'm thinking of either wet sand scrying if I end up by the water or meditation by the trees if I end up in the park.

My question is what changes do you see coming up for me this year?

Thanks for hitting me up. Looking fwd to our exchange..

Sorry I literally just got home a hour ago... long day.

So I was on the road...so I watched to see what signs and advertisements really struck out to me.

In addition I mixed it with runes... because it was sort of weak on it's own because I got really busy the second half of my day as well as getting motion sickness from the various transportation lol

So a few things that pointed out to me:
Patriots (this wasn't the team but a name of a mall)
Christmas
roofing fixing
tattoos

Then I pulled three runes.
Ethwaz RX - Berkana RX - Wunjo RX
1.It's about blocks and things/events happening at the right time.
2.Events or aspects of character interfere with growth of new life. Obstacles that get in the way of growth. Cultivate in the proper manner.
3.Slow in coming. A time of crisis...it relates it to child birth. The process is hard, long, and arduous. A difficult passage.

Well to the signs... I think Patriots isn't the team but a patriot.. someone who went to war and honored out country. Proud of their home country and where they came from. I think this might come in the form of a tattoo...so this could be from an honoring of a specific person to just getting some flag or some sort. This might happen around Christmas time. The roof fixing.. I think is figurative... they call the body the temple and some people will say... to decorate the temple. This might be you or someone else doing this honoring.

The other part is about the changes to come this year is to do with identifying the obstacles in your life and your role in them. This will cause you to go through a difficult process... but it's worth it because it welcomes a new beginning.

I hope this made some sense. Let me know!

GotH

Okay so I'd say that giving feedback for something that might come to be in the future is difficult because well, it hasn't happened yet. I can try to say what might be on track as of now however and I WILL come back to this thread and give updates whenever I can.

So a few things that pointed out to me:
Patriots (this wasn't the team but a name of a mall)
Christmas
roofing fixing
tattoos
None of these things have any significance in my life right now but that doesn't mean that they won't.

Then I pulled three runes.
Ethwaz RX - Berkana RX - Wunjo RX
1.It's about blocks and things/events happening at the right time.
2.Events or aspects of character interfere with growth of new life. Obstacles that get in the way of growth. Cultivate in the proper manner.
3.Slow in coming. A time of crisis...it relates it to child birth. The process is hard, long, and arduous. A difficult passage.
At a glance this seems like some blocks for sure. Perhaps it has something to do with the things you saw..

Well to the signs... I think Patriots isn't the team but a patriot.. someone who went to war and honored out country. Proud of their home country and where they came from. I think this might come in the form of a tattoo...so this could be from an honoring of a specific person to just getting some flag or some sort. This might happen around Christmas time. The roof fixing.. I think is figurative... they call the body the temple and some people will say... to decorate the temple. This might be you or someone else doing this honoring.
Okay... the patriot could be someone in my life right now who has a tattoo.

The other part is about the changes to come this year is to do with identifying the obstacles in your life and your role in them. This will cause you to go through a difficult process... but it's worth it because it welcomes a new beginning.

I hope this made some sense. Let me know!
Okay so I'm thinking that this patriot with all the rune block energy could indicate that something I have planned for, an event, around Christmas time is going to be scrapped by them. :neutral: You know I could see this happening already. So at this point it could be that, that they are going to tear down my plans to something cool I have planned this coming winter. We shall see..

As we get closer to the end of the year we'll see what manifests..

Okay.. I'll post your reading next.

GotH

GotH

IMG_20170402_094501.jpg

Okay so here is my setting where I got the images for your focus. As you can see if was a gorgeous day. It was a little windy but not too bad, just enough of a blow to fly a kite. The waves were doing something a bit different. Normally the surf is more of a crashing and churning but this time it was more of high and wide folding onto the sand. It made the waves almost seem transparent. I felt extremely relaxed as I got there but I also felt a bit rushed in a way. Like I was looking at my watch for the next thing to do. What doesn't make sense is, why? I didn't have anything else to do but to sit and enjoy the scenery and I wasn't in any hurry to go back home, yet I felt a sense of "let's hurry up here."

There wasn't very many people around which is one of the reasons I like coming to this spot but one man and his son did walk up to me and asked a question. His young son, about 8 or 9, was holding the string spool to a kite as they were walking northward. I looked up behind me and it was a pretty pink and white butterfly kite. I was somewhat surprised the kite was pink for some reason. The father walked to me and explained that they had lost a football earlier and if I had seen one. I said that I hadn't but would keep a look out for one while I was there. He said thanks and kept walking with his son. I immediately thought what I said would be untrue and I just knew I would never see them again. I just knew they wouldn't be coming back my way but I was still being nice about possibly coming across a ball I would never look for.

So after sitting for awhile, I decided to get up and look at the sand to see if I could get any clues for your emotional state. What I saw was interesting. First I saw 4 dark colored horizontal sand lines. I thought flat lining. Like as with a heart monitor. So maybe there are 4 situations going on in your life that have flat lined in some way. As I kept walking I noticed some grooves in the sand that were created by the water in the form of seismograph lines. Ups and downs. So this could be that there are some emotions in your life that you've let die out and there are some that are peeking and diving constantly. Your emotional base or surrounding emotions seem to speak of calmness and an aloofness to some degree but internally there are some peeks and valleys going on where with some you have allowed to expire. I think your emotionally dealing with what to try to keep alive and what to allow to end. I think the transparency of the waves this time could be indicating that normally you don't allow your emotions to be seen but this time you might be willing to open up and allow others to see what's going on. Like for this reading.

Okay so then I began to walk back to my beach chair and on the way I found this rather unusual seashell. It was in the shape of an Easter Egg and had a yellow and white coloring to it like it was dipped into yellow egg paint in some parts. At this point the energy fell away and I was back to being a normal person on the beach.

Let me bullet some key things and summarize this reading...

• The different acting waves
  • The pink kite
  • The BS conversation
  • The lines in the sand
  • The Easter Egg shell

The waves show your emotional state. You have been behaving differently lately or feeling differently lately. This isn't a bad thing and maybe you are somewhat mellowing out in some way.

You are going through an emotional metamorphosis yet you feel you are or have lost something along the way.

You might feel you aren't being honest with yourself about it or something but you realize it and almost don't even care.

Maybe something that you thought ended in the past is coming back to life in someway and you are dealing with it. Maybe thinking hard on it and then dropping it. This kind of continues back and forth.

The good news is there is something good to look forward to on the way. Eggs indicate the start to a new birth or beginnings as long as something is cared for. Being that it was an Easter Egg makes me think of something either spiritual or something on a grand scale. Something colorful that could make a big come back into your life. I think once you've figured out where you are at emotionally and can balance out some patterns, you'll move onto something new in a big way and festive way.

So this is what I got as I focused on you. Let me know if I was close on what I was picking up.

GotH

Ps.. I went back to re read my post and realized that if it was school work my teacher would mark up my paper with red marks all over! :bugeyed: Pardon all the typos!

CosmicBeing

Okay so here is my setting where I got the images for your focus. As you can see if was a gorgeous day. It was a little windy but not too bad, just enough of a blow to fly a kite. The waves were doing something a bit different. Normally the surf is more of a crashing and churning but this time it was more of high and wide folding onto the sand. It made the waves almost seem transparent. I felt extremely relaxed as I got there but I also felt a bit rushed in a way. Like I was looking at my watch for the next thing to do. What doesn't make sense is, why? I didn't have anything else to do but to sit and enjoy the scenery and I wasn't in any hurry to go back home, yet I felt a sense of "let's hurry up here."

It looks like a pretty beach. The beach by me is pretty much frozen right now. I am always on a go..... I like to have my schedule very filled and if it is then I get anxious & irritable. But, at the same time just sitting for a hour is relaxation enough for me.

There wasn't very many people around which is one of the reasons I like coming to this spot but one man and his son did walk up to me and asked a question. His young son, about 8 or 9, was holding the string spool to a kite as they were walking northward. I looked up behind me and it was a pretty pink and white butterfly kite. I was somewhat surprised the kite was pink for some reason. The father walked to me and explained that they had lost a football earlier and if I had seen one. I said that I hadn't but would keep a look out for one while I was there. He said thanks and kept walking with his son. I immediately thought what I said would be untrue and I just knew I would never see them again. I just knew they wouldn't be coming back my way but I was still being nice about possibly coming across a ball I would never look for.

So after sitting for awhile, I decided to get up and look at the sand to see if I could get any clues for your emotional state. What I saw was interesting. First I saw 4 dark colored horizontal sand lines. I thought flat lining. Like as with a heart monitor. So maybe there are 4 situations going on in your life that have flat lined in some way.
Not hundred percent sure what the four situations are even though I feel my life is like a flat line right now lol. Not much to do which not liking.
As I kept walking I noticed some grooves in the sand that were created by the water in the form of seismograph lines. Ups and downs. So this could be that there are some emotions in your life that you've let die out and there are some that are peeking and diving constantly. Your emotional base or surrounding emotions seem to speak of calmness and an aloofness to some degree but internally there are some peeks and valleys going on where with some you have allowed to expire.
yes
I think your emotionally dealing with what to try to keep alive and what to allow to end. I think the transparency of the waves this time could be indicating that normally you don't allow your emotions to be seen but this time you might be willing to open up and allow others to see what's going on. Like for this reading.
yes

Okay so then I began to walk back to my beach chair and on the way I found this rather unusual seashell. It was in the shape of an Easter Egg and had a yellow and white coloring to it like it was dipped into yellow egg paint in some parts. At this point the energy fell away and I was back to being a normal person on the beach.

Let me bullet some key things and summarize this reading...

• The different acting waves
  • The pink kite
  • The BS conversation
  • The lines in the sand
  • The Easter Egg shell

The waves show your emotional state. You have been behaving differently lately or feeling differently lately. This isn't a bad thing and maybe you are somewhat mellowing out in some way.
I have been feeling emotionally different lately... a lot more mellow. I suppose a little less stressed. I also feel like I have changed a lot in the last 2 years.

You are going through an emotional metamorphosis yet you feel you are or have lost something along the way.

Yes, I am not sure what I have lost...I mean last 2 years brought a lot of changes. I feel that my life has taken a 180 and I lost my old identity and figuring out what the new chapter of my life means.

You might feel you aren't being honest with yourself about it or something but you realize it and almost don't even care.

Yea, I am still figuring stuff out. I mean there is still stuff to discover about myself which requires honesty. But, I don't care.. I let it happen when it happens.

Maybe something that you thought ended in the past is coming back to life in someway and you are dealing with it. Maybe thinking hard on it and then dropping it. This kind of continues back and forth.

Hm, not sure what this is really. It may be something to do with my interests. I am reclaiming some interests in my past and seeing if they still bring me happiness.

The good news is there is something good to look forward to on the way. Eggs indicate the start to a new birth or beginnings as long as something is cared for. Being that it was an Easter Egg makes me think of something either spiritual or something on a grand scale. Something colorful that could make a big come back into your life. I think once you've figured out where you are at emotionally and can balance out some patterns, you'll move onto something new in a big way and festive way.

thumbsup.gif
I agree.. Once I figure out where I am at emotionally and how to balance out theses emotions at least how to apply my feelings to my life. It will allow for a new door to open... just has taken me some time to reach the next door.

So this is what I got as I focused on you. Let me know if I was close on what I was picking up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reading. Left feedback above.

If you have anther question You can throw it my way.

Sorry for a later reply.... I fell asleep yesterday after everything I had to do.

GotH

No worries.. Thanks for the feedback.

Another question.. Hmmm okay. Can you tell me what it is about this person that bugs the stuffing out of me? I somehow have ALLOWED this person to affect my energy field and I'm just not digging it. Ready to release and toss it. What should I know about why this person effects me the she does and what can I do about it?

Thanks..