Guide card

Amerikandream

it came to me last night that my guide card is one that already exists in the deck is this normal...i use honesty becuase when i turn to this deck i am looking for an honest answer and looking into those eyes my heart feels wonderful and educated is this normal?

Chronata

It is absolutely normal!
IfI were you, I would just take the blank card out and use Honesty to open the Otherworld for you!
It sounds like you have a great relationship with that Fae already, and things will just keep getting better!
Good luck with your Faeries!

sagitarian

Amerikandream said:
it came to me last night that my guide card is one that already exists in the deck is this normal...i use honesty becuase when i turn to this deck i am looking for an honest answer and looking into those eyes my heart feels wonderful and educated is this normal?

You're not the only one...smiles. In fact I have a little story to tell you about this.

I was told by a friend that another guide was coming, that it was a he, and to be patient. I waited and waited, and then one night, I had this dream that I was in the fae world. There was a male faery handing me a book saying "you need to read this book, it's important" then put another book on top saying "this is your journal, do not write in any other journal except this one" and then handed me a pen saying "only use this pen, don't use any other pen in this journal, otherwise there will be reprecussions". I listened closely to everything he said. My surroundings were a deep forest, the ground covered softly in grass patches here and there, the rest dirt. The trees were huge, it looked as if it were an oak tree grove, maybe some sycamores too. The bark were richly brown colored, with sparkles glittering from the bark. The "glitter" was part of the tree itself, and in fact if anything, the fae got their glitter from these trees. This faery then led me to an encampment of sorts, I followed him (as I was suppose to) and he led me to a faery in particular and said "she's ready now, go with her, guide her." This other male faery nodded to the other and then looked at me with a smile. I looked back at him shyly with a slight smile myself. I don't know how I asked, but I know eventually I said something like what is your name? He replied "nicoli" pronounced nickel lie. Ever since he's been with me, around me, guiding me and helping me. This faery looks almost exactly like the faery in the background on the bright mother...the faery that is in gray tones to the left, looking back out, sometimes he has a sneer, othertimes he looks like he's smiling, other times he looks like he's watching.

After I had this dream, I went through my cards, to make sure I had them all there (something I do periodically) and low and behold, guess what card is missing? My faery guide card. It's just gone, disappeared. I tried looking for it, but I heard nicoli's voice saying "don't bother, it's gone, I took it, b/c you don't need it. The card is meant just for you, not your clients. Since I'm here, there's no need for it". I'm perfectly comfortable with this, so I let it go. (didn't try to get a replacement card, and stopped looking for the one I had lost).

I too have a faery guide all ready in the cards, and b/c of this, my faery guide card had left. Are you sure yours is still with the others? may want to check...winks at you with a smile!

dolphinprincess

I've never had an experience that has made me overwhelmingly aware of who my faerie guide might be... but this thread was so interesting, bc there has been a figure in one of the cards (not the main faerie) that I have ALWAYS been very drawn to...

So, until a faerie comes and bops me on the head and screams "NO, I am your guide".. i've decided to think of this faerie in that role...

It is the smiling bear-like creature in the Faerie Who's Been Kissed by Pixies card.. I love him!!!! He makes me feel warm and fuzzy every time I look at him...

sagitarian

awww...smiles. I love him too, that's so precious dp.

_N_

Since I just got my deck this week I was doing a search on the guide card to see what other's experiences were. I was surprised to find that so many people seemed to have had a hard time connecting with their personal guide. I actually feel quite honored now that I made the connection the very first day.
Truthfully, I have been talking to, singing with and dancing with the faeries before I ever got this deck and I am quite sure that my guide has been here with me already. (though, in all honesty, until I was reading the book I didn't realise that I was actually singing and dancing with them already - I thought I was just odd ;) ) Perhaps getting the deck, doing the meditation and allowing my hand to just draw what I was feeling was the way my guide finally decided to reveal himself to me?
Also a question - my guide doesn't really seem to be what I would have expected exactly. He doesn't seem to be a faery in the sense of the one's in the deck - I ended up with a drawing of a very faery looking dragon, sort of like a baby yet not - if that makes any sense LOL. Is it common to get a faery guide that isn't, technically, a faery? Or is this a faery dragon?
So many questions...

N

Alissa

_N_

These are Faeries....

They can look like whatever the *hell* They WANT to! :D

And personally, I've always suspected the Faerie realm and the Dragon realm are not so very far apart. They may overlap quite more than we know!

The point is... you received your vision. Honor it. It was a gift. ;)

Chronata

_N_ said:
- my guide doesn't really seem to be what I would have expected exactly. He doesn't seem to be a faery in the sense of the one's in the deck - I ended up with a drawing of a very faery looking dragon, sort of like a baby yet not - if that makes any sense LOL. Is it common to get a faery guide that isn't, technically, a faery? Or is this a faery dragon?
So many questions...

N

hey_ N_
My guide wasn't exactly what I had expected either...but it was so clear to me right away that he was of the realm of Faeries.

I agree with Alissa...they can look any way they please!

Since formally introduced to the Fae I have found them in many guises and disguises...
a clear mist
a signpost
a large smiling crow
a golden oak
a sparkling stone in the tide
a bit of dandelion fluff
sunlight sparkling on water
an unexpected strain of music
a new word typed on my computer screen...

Congratulations on finding your special Fae right away!
It sounds like such a great form for it to take!

Fiacha

In fact, I didn't find my guide, when I got the Oracle Deck- he lead me to it.

From childhood, I had an ever- returning dream, where I went through a kind of passage (which could be a well, a portal, a gap between rocks,...) and arrived at another land. There was always some kind of fortress, built from different kinds of material. Sometimes it was an old keep, sometimes a huge tree.
Once it was a castle- wall made from glowing rocks, with a big doorway in it.

Curious, I tried to open the door, when a figure appeared, that looked a bit human, but not human at all at the same time. Unlike the glowing ladies in the OC, this was a male faery, who gave me his name and told me in a friendly, but strict voice, that it wasn't time for me to cross over.
At this moment I knew, that he wouldn't stop me, if I tried anyway, but that he'd be with me to advise me and protect me, if I needed him to.

He kept appearing, always helping me on my travels and pushing me towards Faery, at times, when I'm too stuck in "here".
I tried dawing him. Couldn't do it properly, but I guess, he appreciated the effort.

Jewel

Fiacha said:
I tried dawing him. Couldn't do it properly, but I guess, he appreciated the effort.
They love it when we try, so I think that is a safe assumption. Next time you draw him invite him to come pose for you and help you out :D