Halfway Through

Major Tom

*feeling rather pleased with my efforts*

Major Tom's Tarot is halfway complete - 39 cards finished and on the website: http://majortomstarot.0catch.com/

See Faunabay as the Queen of Coins and 2 of Coins.

See Tarotbear as the 8 of Cups.

See me as the 8 of Coins and the 10 of Swords.

See Greenman as the King of Wands (complete with standing stones).

See my grandfather as a young man as the 10 of Wands.

See Blue as the Knight of Coins.

:D See a complete stranger as the 3 of Swords.

My sincerest apologies to Kayne for losing his photos. :'( (If you can find them to send again - I promise I won't lose them)

I'm really beginning to feel like I'm getting somewhere with this deck. }>

Only 39 cards to go! If you've thought you'd like to take part - don't miss your chance.

faunabay

Major Tom,
I don't know what the deal is but I can't access anything below the court cards on your website :( The suits won't open?????

And I don't know if this would be a great big deal or not, but can you make it so we could look at a larger version of the cards - You know, "click on the picture to see a larger version"?????? If it's a big deal no problem, but it's kind of hard to see some of the details.

blue

Major Tom;

Way to go! You captured my true essence and the essence of Oliver the Retriever as well.

To think that my likeness graces a Tarot card. Today I am a Man!

kayne

You lost my pics! :p :D
Ok... will send them again - just because I want to be immortalized in a tarot card :)

tarotbear

HEY! Now I'm in three of them ! ( brag, brag, brag).

3 out of 78 cards - that's .038% of the deck! LOL!!! :p

Major Tom has more completed cards than the FACT deck!

Greenman

yeah, nicely done Major Tom.
i like the composite, although i really didn't think that was the picture you'd choose (i was picturing the 'swordfight' as the two of swords). but it came out great! they all look really good.
hehe, i can't wait to show my friends. none of THEM are on a tarot card, mwa ha ha!

bec

yeah I know I have taken forever, though since my assignment was - 2 coins - :O

what now ?

you have a 2coins now I see :(

Me feel a tad forgotten now..........

Pollux

HEY! I want to take part, Major Tom! :)
I'd love to include my participation to your Tarot Deck in my Curriculum Vitae!
That would be just GREAT!!! ;p

Really, I'm available. You just tell me the cards you still have to do, the one you think I can do, and the type of photo I must take and send you.

I'd be most grateful if you let me do that! :)
As for the Aeclectic Tarot Project, I being late, but I don't care!
I want my share of fun, SO THERE! 8)

You'll let me have it, right? :)

Kiama

Major: WOW!!! I esp. like the new World card and the 8 of Coins, and of couse the 8 of Cups....

Blue: Love the guitar!

Keep it going, Major, you're doing well!

Kiama

blue

Kiama;

Yes, I'm kind of fond of it too. It sounds great and if you hold it flat in your lap you can see yourself! What more could a person ask for?