Hallowquest Lesson 15 - The Lady of the Lake

PathWalker

This week, a meditation on the Lady of the Lake.

PathWalker

Pathwalker - lesson 15 meditation

So, dressed and dry on the side of the pool in the Moon card, I follow the flow of the water. (The same practical clothes as I wear in real life :)
I watch the cranes fly, and follow. I see a large lake ahead between the trees and think to take the path to the left. But no! The birds call away to the right, so that's the way I walk. And I come to the place where the Lady waits for me. She greets me, and I find the need to explain why i have taken so long to come here. I tell her that my earthly mother did not love me heart to heart, and reading of the Lady in her role as foster-mother, I did not want to face rejection and disappointment.
She places her hand on my cheek and kisses my forehead. She tells me that although she cannot heal my heartache (for that is not the purpose of the Sword) I will find healing along my journey. And she will always be here, loving and teaching, although sometimes her teachings may seem harsh.
She asks me about the project* I am fostering and developing, and I speak about it.
*Perhaps it is linked to my healing, I don't know?
But I place it all before her. She asks me what gift or token I would like from her, and because she has long dark hair like mine, I ask for a hair(?!)
She smiles, and twirls it into a bracelet which she puts on my left wrist. It will be a connection, a reminder, something that will remain when the Sword quest is over. No-one else need see it or know of it.

She tells me to walk the path in peace, walk a straight path.