Happy Autumn Equinox all

Emma313

Can't believe it's going to be Xmas again soon! Zzzz
but! Exciting....
sun enters libra tomorrow I think...all the going back to school excitement, buying new stationery, a fresh start, almost Arian and Spring like...well they are opposites but have similarities, life and astrology would be easier with just six signs lol, have a good one all, and don't forget to plant your bulbs for spring

:heart:

zhan.thay

and Happy Spring Equinox to everyone in the Southern Hemisphere. There's been a cold wind here today but I think we'll soon be back to the sunny, warm days we had a little while ago and in no time at all probably, back to +30C days and whinging about the heat. All over the world: enjoy the mild weather. The equinoxes are when the day length changes rapidly. I hope all the refugees find warm safe places soon too.

Calcifer

Right back atcha ! The sun isn't even up yet, and I'm drinking coffee and test driving a load of Frankincense I got to carry me through the holidays...
:)
Michael

violetdaisy

Went to an equinox service on Sunday, the message being about weeding your spiritual garden and planting the seeds for growth. It was something to contemplate as I try to weed my physical garden.šŸ˜†

rachelcat

Yes, happy equinox everyone!

We're having beautiful autumn weather here in the DC area, including a nice softly raining day on Monday. (It's usually still hot and sticky this time of year, so it's a real treat.)

I'll celebrate by eating an apple or two. My friend went to visit an apple processing plant in Virginia yesterday. How timely!

(And it's a beautiful day to hunker down to avoid Pope visit crowds. :angel:)