Have anyone every tried to contact their spirit guide(s) through an ouija board?

Yellow_Munky

Sorry if I posted this thread in the wrong place.....was deciding on this one and the spirituality one.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone have tried to contact their spirit guide through an ouija board? If so, was it successful? Do you think anybody should try it this way?

Have anybody try to contact or try to know more about their spirit guides through other divination methods beside the tarot cards, pendulum or oracle cards?

I am just wondering. Hope to hear you guys' opinion. :)

Yellow Munky

Gemini Rising

I tried contacting my spirit guides through Ouija using a pendulum... but never got anything more useful than one word answers. Whenever I'd try and get a complete sentence, eventually it would turn into mud and random letters. However, meditations did work for me, although after making contact once, I never did it again...I'm not sure why, it was such a comforting experience.

Little Hare

Hi Yellow Monkey....

What a fascinating question :D :heart:

I haven't tried to contact my guides through a Ouija board but have done so through some oracle cards I own...It was a beautiful and interesting experiance.

I recently tried to contact my 'main' Spirit guide/angel through using my fey tarot deck... and that just astounded me! :bugeyed: The information I recieved just floored me. I used a simple three card spread..

I have tried to find my animal 'totem' type guide, through using my Australian Animal dreaming oracle... i'm not too sure how i feel about that, as I prefer to look at the animals around me...

Sorry i'm dithering:roll:

I have tried to contact 'them' through a guided meditation, that can be really helpful...

I say go with your gut and what feels right! Maybe you can ask your guides to give you a sign :heart:

Yellow_Munky

Oh goody, somebody answer.....and it is a positive one too.....^^''

The reason I asked is because I did ask about my spirit guide through an ouija board. I did it at one of my close friend's house. I did in a group.....about 5 people. The thing is, my spirit guide came in contact through the ouija board. I was shocked. I ask him a lot of questions and he replied back really fast...seriously that I couldn't keep up and had to ask my friend what he was spelling out. While I was still using the ouija board. I even ask him what his race is......I had a suspicion that he is Asian (don't know why though.....he answer back sort of and I ask him "what do you mean sort of" and he replied back that because he is part Asian and is part European. He said that his name is Rer (never heard of that name before). I even ask why he had agree to be my spirit guide or something like that, he said it was because of his "instinct." I even ask about his height and reply back "tttttaaaallllll" or something like that. I ask how tall and he said 6'7 1/2 inches.....I am only about 5'2......-_-;; yah I'm short.....

I ask a ton of questions to him and even ask some questions that my friends wouldn't even know the answer, and he would spell out the right answer.

Throughout this whole thing, I did had some doubt about it. But then I thought back a few weeks ago where I was playing the ouija board with my little sister, and some of the things that I had asked about my spirt guide in that one has similar answers to the one I played a couple of hours ago.

Do you think that was actually my spirit guide? Do you think using the ouija board works when you want to contact your spirit guide?

From what had happen to me......I do believe it works.....although you have to careful.....I heard that some spirits that comes through the ouija board might impersonate as some other spirit that you had hope to come through (it is something like that)...

Little Hare

Yellow Monkey,

I think only you can answer some of the questions you ask... I wouldn't know if that was your spirit guide... i'd say whoever it was sounded like they had an interesting sense of humour ;) I think you should look for some form of clarification if possible and through other means... not the Ouija Board... The thing is Spirit guides aren't 'enlightened beings' they can be, but from my experiances, they can be grouchy, pissy or funny as much as us....

If you have any doubts then ask yourself why and examine them :D

Goodluck....

Yellow_Munky

peace_pixie said:
Yellow Monkey,

I think only you can answer some of the questions you ask... I wouldn't know if that was your spirit guide... i'd say whoever it was sounded like they had an interesting sense of humour ;)

Lol yah that was what I thought as well.

peace_pixie said:
I think you should look for some form of clarification if possible and through other means... not the Ouija Board...

The thing is Spirit guides aren't 'enlightened beings' they can be, but from my experiences, they can be grouchy, pissy or funny as much as us....

If you have any doubts then ask yourself why and examine them :D

Goodluck....

Yah I am planning to do that actually. :) Not sure how, but I will. Thanks for your advice! :D

magician

connecting the spirits

Hi . It sounds very intersting.It would be really nice if you tell me the technique to do it.
thanks
magician

memries

I guess my answer to your question is no I have not asked that and don't use the board anymore. When I did use the Ouija Board a lot it was very informative about a lot of things and correct.

Since then and over the years I have been to Spiritualist Churches and any of those people who see spirits will tell you who is standing behind you or about you.

Once in meditation I saw a huge golden being standing behind my chair at a table. My spiritual director told me it would have been my guide. I am not good at meditating at any time so it only happened once.

I also had a woman tell me while in a meditation group that there was a nun standing behing me !

That's it so I don't know. But lots of people in this forum know and talk to their Guides so maybe one of them will come along and tell you.

sharpchick

Interesting you should ask that - my study group did just that thing last month.

There were five of us - we cast a circle and asked if there were any spirit guides present who wished to speak with one of us.

There were two. The session ended when the second guide was through. Very enlightening for the folks who were contacted.