Hawaiian Oracle

Grizabella

Oh wow, in browsing through the Oracle list, I've come across the Hawaiian Oracle. It's just beautiful! Is it still in print?

Stormdancer

Grizabella said:
Oh wow, in browsing through the Oracle list, I've come across the Hawaiian Oracle. It's just beautiful! Is it still in print?
Yes...and not too expensive...HERE

Aulruna

I really love this Oracle - the images are very evocative, so you can use it intuitively. It always has been very accurate for me.

The book apparently needs to be taken with a grain of salt, considering the review here:
http://paganbookreviews.com/2009/05/03/the-hawaiian-oracle-rima-a-morrell/

but aside from the vegetarian thingie I admit the inaccuracies did not catch my own eye when using the book. Most oracle companion books are a bit new agey and saccharine and this one is no exception, but it did also give some lore and background info I found helpful for readings.

And the cards are truly stunning!

Grizabella

Thank you so much for your help everyone. The art work is so beautiful! Can you tell me how big or small the cards are in relation to say---the Lenormands?

Tanjamuse

Thank you so much for your help everyone. The art work is so beautiful! Can you tell me how big or small the cards are in relation to say---the Lenormands?

I don't know how big Lenormand is, but The Hawaiian Oracle cards are: 3" x 5", at least according to the info I've found.

I've been looking at these cards myself.