Healing w/ the Fairies & Angels Oracle readings..

sunflowr

I was wondering if someone could help me interpret a 2 card reading I got, using the Doreen Virtue Healing with the Fairies deck and her Healing with the Angels deck ....

I asked what the nature/or possibility is of my getting to know someone better and becoming friends. This is someone I have had in mind but havent actually met yet (but most likely will). I pulled one card from the Fairie deck and one from the Angel deck.

From the Fairies, I got "Romantic Partner".. (but I asked about if I will be FRIENDS with this person.. who is straight btw and VERY unlikely anything like THAT will happen. ;) So what does that mean when you ask about if a friendship will happen and you get a romantic card? Does that mean it will be a very close/deep friendship or something?)

from the Angels, I got "Spiritual Growth".

any help interpreting would be greatly appreciated. :)

WolfSpirit

I think you should ask the fairies what they mean by Romantic Partner and draw another card.

But just a thought...maybe this new friend will not be the romantic partner but help you to get to romance, maybe by bringing you into contact with someone ? Or (s)he will help you get into touch with your deeper feelings (the spiritual growth card) and in that way help you to find romance.

sunflowr

WolfSpirit said:
I think you should ask the fairies what they mean by Romantic Partner and draw another card.

But just a thought...maybe this new friend will not be the romantic partner but help you to get to romance, maybe by bringing you into contact with someone ? Or (s)he will help you get into touch with your deeper feelings (the spiritual growth card) and in that way help you to find romance.

Thanks for the insight. :) Well, I asked the fairies for clarification... drew "Letting Go". Since that also made me go "huh?", I drew one more clarification.. and got "Positive Expectations". If you know the deck, the "Positive Expectations" card talks about having faith, not giving up, and to surrender negativity. Maybe the same as "Letting Go" of negativity and getting out of my own way... Well, it still doesnt answer the "Romantic Partner" aspect of it but I am figuring maybe the fairies are (with the clarification cards) saying something along the lines of "don't worry about it.. you'll find out what we mean when you get there". ;) lol!

Butterfly

On a tangent?

Just a thought, but putting all of the cards together- do you have a fear of being romantically involved with a person? Perhaps this person, by example, will teach you to open your heart and self to romance? They may inspire you to accept love? Teach you how to trust again, and prepare for a relationship?

sunflowr

Re: On a tangent?

Butterfly said:
Just a thought, but putting all of the cards together- do you have a fear of being romantically involved with a person? Perhaps this person, by example, will teach you to open your heart and self to romance? They may inspire you to accept love? Teach you how to trust again, and prepare for a relationship?

Hmmm.. well, I've been in one relationship so far in my life.. who's now my ex and out of love with me while I'm still holding a torch. So, who knows. Maybe this new person will help me? Maybe she will help me open my heart and help me heal from my past hurt. That could also go with the "Spiritual Growth" card I got from the Angels deck.

P.S: I am hoping this thread can also serve as a place for others to post their readings for the rest of us to help interpret. :) I love these 2 decks and Doreen Virtue's work. :)

angelwhispers

Healing with Fairies

I just picked this oracle deck up today and am very excited about getting to know it. This is the first oracle deck I've ever owned

Dakini

I just got the faeries and only did one 3 card reading so far. I really like the deck and it seemed to be right on what I asked. This is my first oracle deck too. Dakini

Jewel

sunflowr said:
From the Fairies, I got "Romantic Partner".. (but I asked about if I will be FRIENDS with this person.. who is straight btw and VERY unlikely anything like THAT will happen. ;)
from the Angels, I got "Spiritual Growth".

I am not sure I understand why it would not work out for you and this person you will probably meet to end up being romantic partners, so I am going to respond assuming you are being modest about this. If I am off base I do apologize ...

Could it be that the reading is actually as simple as it looks? You and this person may meet, become friends, find that you complement eachother in spiritual growth and then you end up being romantic partners. I believe that one of the keys to a successful romance is to be friends, close friends.

Then again it could also be that this person would lead you to meet another person as someone else already mentioned.

sunflowr

Re: Re: Healing w/ the Fairies & Angels Oracle readings..

Jewel said:
I am not sure I understand why it would not work out for you and this person you will probably meet to end up being romantic partners, so I am going to respond assuming you are being modest about this. If I am off base I do apologize ...

Could it be that the reading is actually as simple as it looks? You and this person may meet, become friends, find that you complement eachother in spiritual growth and then you end up being romantic partners. I believe that one of the keys to a successful romance is to be friends, close friends.

Then again it could also be that this person would lead you to meet another person as someone else already mentioned.

Well... I am a woman and she is a woman. And I assume, probably correctly, that she is straight (her sexual orientation) as an arrow, because of her faith.

Jewel

Re: Re: Re: Healing w/ the Fairies & Angels Oracle readings..

sunflowr said:
Well... I am a woman and she is a woman. And I assume, probably correctly, that she is straight
Well that certainly helps me understand *LOL* ... then I think that what was said earlier, about her leading you to meet your romantic partner could very well be the case ... she is the link. As for the spiritual growth this is something you and she might still do together, becoming very very close. Perhaps she introduces you to someone who shares your spiritual interests. I look forward to hearing how it all turns out.