help me get my foot out of my mouth!!

truthsayer

i bought the nigel jackson deck last week. for some reason, i hated this deck the first time i laid eyes on it. i don't even recall what cards i saw that turned me off so much but i believe one was death. now that i put it in my hands and looked at it, i can see the humor and thought put into it. i am truly in love w/ this deck and feel certain it will be my reading deck. it just feels so right in my hands. even the changes to swords/fire and wands/air doesn't bother me. i can disregard the changes. my favorite art form is pen and ink and watercolor washes just like nigel jackson used. it's really inspiring me to drag out my pens, inks and watercolors for the first time in years to do my aeclectic tarot cards. i was going to do collages even though i'm not that fond of tarot collages. i really like his rendition of the 10 of cups. the book is really different than other accompanying books i've seen. i hope to get a better look at it soon. right now, i'm just keeping it near me to soak up and admire its ambience. i can't remember if i ever spoke my disinterest/dislike of this deck to anyone here, but if you could help me get over this hoof in mouth disease! :p i know i've encouraged ppl who didn't like decks at first to trade or take them back quickly. okay, i give! i was wrong! give a deck time before you assume anything! :p :D :) :cool:

cj

truthsayer (03 Dec, 2001 04:59):

The first step to getting you foot out of your mouth is to open wide and admit you may have been wrong...

I should know. HEE HEE.

And I look at nigel Jackson agian...

cj