Help with 3 card spread - advice

Aries2014

Ok so I did my friend 3 cards with how to proceed in her relationship

9 of wands - 2 of cups rx - 6 of cups (situation action outcome spread)

Would you say the 9OW signals issues that she is already aware of. Unfortunately, these issues cannot be solved by her. Despite this, she is not letting them affect and still just wanting to just carry on with the relationship even tho she's done all she can and still no change ..2 of cups rx maybe this is shouting at her that the relationship is over so end it ..6 of cups just to leave it walk away stop clinging on to what it used to be but just remember it for when it brought u good

headincloud

Ok so I did my friend 3 cards with how to proceed in her relationship

9 of wands - 2 of cups rx - 6 of cups (situation action outcome spread)

Would you say the 9OW signals issues that she is already aware of. Unfortunately, these issues cannot be solved by her. Despite this, she is not letting them affect and still just wanting to just carry on with the relationship even tho she's done all she can and still no change ..2 of cups rx maybe this is shouting at her that the relationship is over so end it ..6 of cups just to leave it walk away stop clinging on to what it used to be but just remember it for when it brought u good

Cards could be advising her to activate her defences in 9W, end the relationship in 2C rx and savour the positive memories.

Plans may not work out as intended in the 9W and there's opposition, setbacks and ongoing battles in a relationship that lacks equality. May have been a betrayal of trust and/or co-dependency may feature but 9W indicates battles coming to an end and 2C rx signals the end of the relationship anyway.