Help with a lenormand reading

littlestar

I recently received a social media friend request from someone I don't know and I had my suspicions it could be someone from my past.
I asked the gilded reverie -

Is the friend request from who i think it is?

Man (28) + Fox (14) + Tower (14)

I am reading this to be a man behind the request who is being sneaky and not wanting to reveal his true identity and the tower at the end to mean that this person is feeling rather distant/isolated from me?

I was still not entirely sure from those cards so I pulled another 3 to expand on the top 3 cards....and got

Scythe (10) + Clover (2) + Book (26)

So being read in conjunction with the top three I might say that the man is hurting and is using a sneaky attempt to uncover some luck of some possible information or secrets that they may not yet know?

Anyone can add to this?

Sharla

I recently received a social media friend request from someone I don't know and I had my suspicions it could be someone from my past.

I am reading this to be a man behind the request who is being sneaky and not wanting to reveal his true identity and the tower at the end to mean that this person is feeling rather distant/isolated from me?

I was still not entirely sure from those cards so I pulled another 3 to expand on the top 3 cards....and got

So being read in conjunction with the top three I might say that the man is hurting and is using a sneaky attempt to uncover some luck of some possible information or secrets that they may not yet know?

Anyone can add to this?

I'm just gonna go by your original 3 cards.....and i would say it was someone from your past, as i've had tower come up for a past person quite a few times.....and then with man + fox is him not telling you who he really is and that he is someone you've known before.

CosmicBeing

Anyone can add to this?

Well first question is... does this align with anything that is actually going on in your life. Is there a man in your life that would actually do this?

The first question is hard for me because idk who this man is.. but (fox + tower) makes me think of the corporate world. He might be the type to make sneaky (fox) alliances (tower)

Second row... I wouldn't take it as the man is hurting.. if he was hurting it would more likely be something like the coffin or cross.

He might be trying to cut out a secret that will bring luck.

So could there be a man around you that think you are keeping a secret from them so they are going to cut out the secret to find the luck. (kinda like digging for treasures...X mark the spot now you just gotta find it and dig it up -cut it out-)

That is one way you could take it.

littlestar

I'm just gonna go by your original 3 cards.....and i would say it was someone from your past, as i've had tower come up for a past person quite a few times.....and then with man + fox is him not telling you who he really is and that he is someone you've known before.

Thank you for your helpful reply. I never knew the tower could mean a past person.
You reading makes perfect sense, as I intuitively felt that this person was someone from my past using an alias to try to contact me but there are 2 people that it could be, I am leaning more towards one than the other.

littlestar

Well first question is... does this align with anything that is actually going on in your life. Is there a man in your life that would actually do this?

The first question is hard for me because idk who this man is.. but (fox + tower) makes me think of the corporate world. He might be the type to make sneaky (fox) alliances (tower)

Second row... I wouldn't take it as the man is hurting.. if he was hurting it would more likely be something like the coffin or cross.

He might be trying to cut out a secret that will bring luck.

So could there be a man around you that think you are keeping a secret from them so they are going to cut out the secret to find the luck. (kinda like digging for treasures...X mark the spot now you just gotta find it and dig it up -cut it out-)

That is one way you could take it.

Thanks for your help on this one. There isn't anyone who is currently in my life who woudl do something like this but there sure is someone from my past who could well want to do something like this. There is 2 people it could possibly be.

Either of these men I am thinking of are not corporate...

Cutting out a secret definitely makes sense for one of the people I am thinking about that could do something like this. There is something that this person would want to know from me that's very significant and finding the secret out would be lucky for him for sure!

Sandalwood

Anyone can add to this?

I think you did pretty well with these cards. The first line doesn't make me think you know this person. Fox does have alterior motives, but the tower also makes me think you do not know this person. Possibly just someone who's sexually attracted and/or thinks your hot from your picture (whip is your quint).

Second one also makes me think it's someone trying to get lucky and perhaps use your info (book).

littlestar

I think you did pretty well with these cards. The first line doesn't make me think you know this person. Fox does have alterior motives, but the tower also makes me think you do not know this person. Possibly just someone who's sexually attracted and/or thinks your hot from your picture (whip is your quint).

Second one also makes me think it's someone trying to get lucky and perhaps use your info (book).

Wow, thanks for the added help Sandalwood, much appreciated. I didn't think of it being that way but will take on board your interpretation.