help with interpretation?

PeopleWillBeYou

Recently I've started to think something was a little strange around me.

I started to ask, is someone watching me? Not in a stalkish way, but I don't know.. it's just a weird feeling. Usually 3 cards would answer the question, but I pulled 5 instead.

Man - Heart - Ship - Woman - Rider

Man - rider, a man that wants to send a message. A man coming into someone's life.

Heart - woman, I guess I'm a caring person? Or caring about me?

Ship.. either that means traveling or distance (maybe)

When I read it across, I know it talks about a man, but the heart card is confusing. May be it means he loves to travel to me to send me a message?

Does anyone else have any guesses?

Village Witch

Recently I've started to think something was a little strange around me.

I started to ask, is someone watching me? Not in a stalkish way, but I don't know.. it's just a weird feeling. Usually 3 cards would answer the question, but I pulled 5 instead.

Man - Heart - Ship - Woman - Rider

I always take a moment to get a feel for how many cards to draw. :)

My take on this spread is that a man who has crossed over loves you very much and has a message for you. I would do a spread asking what that message is.

PeopleWillBeYou

I always take a moment to get a feel for how many cards to draw. :)

My take on this spread is that a man who has crossed over loves you very much and has a message for you. I would do a spread asking what that message is.

Thank you! I just wonder who the man is xD but how you said, sounds alot better than how I put it. I will totally try to pull to see what the message is about.

Padma

Man/Heart/Ship/Woman/Rider:

Loving Man who is on a journey - spiritual or otherwise - visits Woman. :)

Could just be a male spirit guide hovering around you, could be a spirit of a man who is passed away, who loved you. (Father/brother/uncle/grandfather/male friend etc).

ETA Ship can mean spiritual journey.

PeopleWillBeYou

Man/Heart/Ship/Woman/Rider:

Loving Man who is on a journey - spiritual or otherwise - visits Woman. :)

Could just be a male spirit guide hovering around you, could be a spirit of a man who is passed away, who loved you. (Father/brother/uncle/grandfather/male friend etc).

ETA Ship can mean spiritual journey.

Thank you! That is something new, I was thinking some how the ship card means some type of spiritual journey or traveling. I will keep that in mind the next time I ask something similiar to the question I asked. So I guess it was someone.. because I did felt weird some times like.. I thought it was my imagination lol

Padma

No problem. Sometimes, (but not always) Tree followed by Ship indicates an older person very gently slipping away to the Otherworld, in my experience. (Tree being health/body/long life, Ship being that spiritual journey, far away).

In my Lennie Dondorf phone app (Fool's Dog Apps) this is what they say about Ship:

The Ship: Journey, travel. A journey, a vacation, or a change of venue come in the wake of the Ship. The Ship can indicate business ventures abroad, visitors from exotic locales, or the approach of a shipment of commercial wares. Paired with the Coffin, the Ship sometimes means an inheritance. With other negative cards, a separation by long distance. Spiritually, the Ship speaks of a shamanic journey or astral travel. On a material level, Ship could mean any form of transportation or its hub; if the card refers to a person, an adventurer or traveler.

I was also thinking, if you are currently single, then a new and loving man from an exotic locale may soon enter your life! (Rider at the end like that, and mirroring Man, can show an adventurous and young at heart new male in your life).

You may have been picking up on his vibes. I felt my husband's energies around me before I met him, and it was like a spirit made of fire hanging around me. He was very cheerful! When I met my husband, the spirit visits went away. :)

PeopleWillBeYou

Thank you very much and for the information you got the for the ship! Also interesting story! Never heard anything like it before.. but it actually sounds pretty cool. o: I will keep that in mind as well. :)