Help with lenormand yes/no reading

littlestar

Hi everyone,
I asked a direct question of will X and XY get married?

Cards pulled were:

Tower (19) + Key (33) + Dog (18) + Bouquet (9) + Anchor (35)

4 positive cards and 1 neutral. I am going to read this a strong YES.

The tower being an indication of the "official" marriage/legal paperwork. The key indicating the timing to be right, the dog showing loyalty to each other, the bouquet an indication of perhaps even the party or the wedding invite and the anchor being an indication of a long lasting, solid and stable relationship.

Any help with this please?

CosmicBeing

***This is just my take on it based on how I read lenormand**

Hi everyone,

Cards pulled were:

Tower would indicate the traditions/guideline/a covenant....Anyway....that is what tower would indicate.
Key would be a yes, a solutions, Answer
Dog is significant other/companions
Bouquet is a gift/happiness/joy
Anchors is stability and lifelong

If I don't see the cards that indicate what the yes or no is asking
which would be a Ring here along side other cards that show the legal side.

So this would be a maybe because all the cards are positive.

This shows a lifelong covenant. That both or one of the party is realizing.
Dog in the middle to me shows either one of them is still happy with just being companions right now.

So I don't see a No, but none of the cards to indicate marriage for me is lacking here. I see this as a maybe....and that one of the parties might still need some more time before being reading for such a serious covenant.

littlestar

Thank you cosmic, this is a very interesting and welcomed take on the cards. Something I had not thought of as being neutral. I really enjoyed your take on them and it makes perfect sense.
Thanks again for adding your thoughts, very helpful and very much appreciated.

snowmoon

hi,

if just count the positive card, it is a yes. but i would think, where is the ring (marriage)then?

dog , friendship.

littlestar

hi,

if just count the positive card, it is a yes. but i would think, where is the ring (marriage)then?

dog , friendship.

Yes, the ring being absent is a little of a worry.

decan

When we ask a question with an outcome in our mind the last card is said more important, because it's the "result" in some way.
Here for a Yes-No question 2 or 3 cards would have been enough I think.
The "Anchor" could depict a long lasting relationship (not necessarily marriage maybe) but because of your question it is more likely a yes.
The other cards are good cards, indeed no "Ring" card and the first card matchs "loneliness" which isn't really happy with regard to your question.

Are X and XY a couple currently (the "Tower" makes me wonder)?
Anyway your cards are good.

littlestar

When we ask a question with an outcome in our mind the last card is said more important, because it's the "result" in some way.
Here for a Yes-No question 2 or 3 cards would have been enough I think.
The "Anchor" could depict a long lasting relationship (not necessarily marriage maybe) but because of your question it is more likely a yes.
The other cards are good cards, indeed no "Ring" card and the first card matchs "loneliness" which isn't really happy with regard to your question.

Are X and XY a couple currently (the "Tower" makes me wonder)?
Anyway your cards are good.

Thanks for the assistance in interpreting the cards. X and XY are currently together as a couple and have spoken about marriage and was just curious if it was going to go ahead.

ThtDancerGuy

Hi everyone,

Cards pulled were:

4 positive cards and 1 neutral. I am going to read this a strong YES.

The tower being an indication of the "official" marriage/legal paperwork. The key indicating the timing to be right, the dog showing loyalty to each other, the bouquet an indication of perhaps even the party or the wedding invite and the anchor being an indication of a long lasting, solid and stable relationship.

Any help with this please?

Hi littlestar,

You nailed it in that this is a major YES answer. :D But my only advice is to not read too much into these cards. When you ask a yes or no question you have to keep your answer very simple and not go into any extra details or talk about anything that was not asked about. You only asked about if they will get married and you pulled 4 VERY positive cards, all signifying a strong YES. That's all you need. You don't need to go into any extra details. A LOT of readers don't understand this. But other than that you are spot on. :)

littlestar

Hi littlestar,

You nailed it in that this is a major YES answer. :D But my only advice is to not read too much into these cards. When you ask a yes or no question you have to keep your answer very simple and not go into any extra details or talk about anything that was not asked about. You only asked about if they will get married and you pulled 4 VERY positive cards, all signifying a strong YES. That's all you need. You don't need to go into any extra details. A LOT of readers don't understand this. But other than that you are spot on. :)

Thank you for the added confirmation. Sometimes as tarot readers, when we turn to lenormand it can be hard not to get caught up in detail. I appreciate your help, thanks again.