Help with reading

SPIRIT HAWK

Hi everyone
Am a absolute beginner I got a new deck of lenormand cards , French caetomancy cards, I'd like to know how to read them what system do you use?
I asked them ... what's the likelihood id meet a new partner in the next 6 months and pulled .
21,mountain ~29,Lady ~7,snake~12,birds.

So the lady represents me am thinking..I didn't pick it out but Drew it, the mountains can suggest there is obstacles ahead in meeting a new partner maybe ..and the snake can represent someone not to be trusted here it says it can represent a dark haired woke too but maybe it's saying be careful of a dark haired man and not to trust them? As they could betray me and the birds is saying be careful again of any offers being made ?
Well for my first reading I'd say that was quite a warning wow thought tarot was very honest lol... don't know if I have read this right or not can others give me there thoughts please šŸ˜Š

ana luisa

Sorry but I see this combo as advice rather than prediction. It tells you to leave the past where it is and try to stay away from what others may suggest or lead you to believe as far as a companioship is concerned. I saw a lot of meddling here on who you should go out with or look for.. Your partner (that showed as the Bear - quint) is NOT a person who will be in circles and have an intense social life but rather a person with a lot of self assurance and standing on his own quite happily.

SPIRIT HAWK

Sorry but I see this combo as advice rather than prediction. It tells you to leave the past where it is and try to stay away from what others may suggest or lead you to believe as far as a companioship is concerned. I saw a lot of meddling here on who you should go out with or look for.. Your partner (that showed as the Bear - quint) is NOT a person who will be in circles and have an intense social life but rather a person with a lot of self assurance and standing on his own quite happily.

Wow OK thank you for the help.... yes I am new to this type of reading... do you read them as tarot free flow. ? In what way or style do we read lenormand? Not sure though as no one has an influence on my choosing a partner but I do have few restrictions can stop me though I still would like some type of relationship. Bear man sounds good too lol.

ana luisa

Thank you for replying :) I'm glad you liked the Bear guy though the pairing of Snake + Birds looks like the search for this person will be quite winding and sidetracked.