Help!

Melinda

My mother passed away 12-24-2012, she has suddenly started invading my dreams and when I talked to my sister yesterday I told her about it and our mother has been invading her dreams also. The dream is never about our mother but suddenly she is there. Anyway, is it possible to use my tarot deck to find out why she is doing this and if so, how do I do it?

seven stars

My mother passed away 12-24-2012, she has suddenly started invading my dreams and when I talked to my sister yesterday I told her about it and our mother has been invading her dreams also. The dream is never about our mother but suddenly she is there. Anyway, is it possible to use my tarot deck to find out why she is doing this and if so, how do I do it?

I do readings on dead relatives all the time. Especially mothers, for some reason. You can do it or have someone do one for you.

Cenozoic

I feel that you should ask about the message she is trying to get across to you. I intuitively feel that she is trying to relay a message, and I think you'll understand it in the form of an impression, rather than in symbolism. So if you are doing a tarot reading, concentrate more on the impressions you get rather than on the symbolism. Or I guess you could ask her these questions while you're dreaming as well, and then she'll give you the answers.

But I don't usually recommend talking to the deceased "directly" using the tarot cards, and I usually ask the questions in third-person, so I can ask the universal consciousness, instead of unwittingly letting some entity's presence enter. But this is only my own precaution and it just makes me feel safer. I don't usually talk to loved ones who passed on, since I want to be fair and let them rest in peace.

I'm blocked from knowing what the message is about, but I'm sure that your mom will give you everything you need to know :)

Melinda

Thanks for the advice.

canid

Wow. My mom passed away about a week after yours. If I have my year right...oy. You're not in Akron also, are you? I've done many readings to connect with those who have passed. There's a book about it, but just do it like you were communicating with her as if she were sitting across from you. You may be surprised! Happily, I hope. I wouldn't be so much if it was my mother, but she was pretty evil. Actually, very much so. Use whatever your favorite spread is, you may want to 'set the stage' if it helps your mood, although I don't think that's at all necessary. Sometimes it helps me to mentally choose a card that best portrays them, not using it as a significator, but just to see if it appears. I have one friend...he always shows himself as The Magician (in a very good way) when I've 'talked' to him. Very weird but cool.

Melinda

Nope, don't live in Akron, about 2-3 hours south of there though. My mother want always the nicest person, but I wouldn't say she was evil. Just kind of immature

SunChariot

Good morning Melinda,

I am sorry to hear about your mom. And I send you my best wishes.

If it is happening to both you and your sister, that is not likely to be coincidence. Your mother seems to have something important she wants you (both of you) to know. Especially the way you described it, how the dreams are not even about her and then she just suddenly appears, to each of you.

Yes it is very possible to ask the cards. You can literally ask the cards anything at all that you want to. And they can answer anything at all too. How do you ask?

You just ask. Ask them the same way you would ask someone sitting in front of you whom you knew knew the answers to anything and everything. Just ask whatever it is you want to know. Whatever that is.

Like:

What is my mother showing up now in my sister's an my dreams? Or What is she trying to tell us? Or...just whatever it is that you want to know about it.

Since the world "invade" is quite negative, I presume that you do not want to have her in your dreams??? It means something unwelcome showing up.

If that is the case you could even ask the cards if there is any way you can prevent this from happening. Can't hurt to ask.

In short though, how you use a Tarot deck to find out anything is you just ask the question you want to know. It really is not more complicated than that. Some people also use spreads, but I am not one of them. I tend to prefer to read without using spreads and just pull a few cards and ask.

Babs

danieljuk

I wonder if this is a time in your life when you need protection or comfort Melinda and your sister. Perhaps it's a thing of love, or she has a really important message. I hope you can figure it out

I have never done this but I think I would do it sort of "third person" also. what does she want to tell me? that is not directly asking! if I did ask directly "what is her message?" I think I would research protection a little more (that might be paranoid but I don't know this area. I would protect myself with white light at least and ask for protection)

Mimini

I dont know if this is true or not but I have been told that we usually dream about things that we think of during the day??? Just thought of this when I read your post. If you want it to stop then dont think about it. This could be very hard....