Here i go again :D

strangebrew

After losing my precious oracle book and then finding it in my waste bin (with the help of you guys :D), i have now mislaid a lovely clear quartz crystal point that i have been working with. the last thing i can remember is placing it under my pillow three nights ago before falling asleep. Woke up and it had gone! Searched the bed and around it and nothing

Anyone...:) ?

zannamarie

I'm now waiting for the post that says you've lost your mind and you're hoping we can help you find it. :D

I pulled a card from my Creative Whack pack and got "Reverse Your Viewpoint" which has an upside-down image of a business man who was hit in the head with a light bulb. Did you search the foot of the bed? I'm getting the sense it fell into a shoe or slipper that was nearby. And having said that I see I mentioned the "foot" of the bed so toes must somehow be involved in this. :p

Good luck finding it!

strangebrew

I'm now waiting for the post that says you've lost your mind and you're hoping we can help you find it. :D

I pulled a card from my Creative Whack pack and got "Reverse Your Viewpoint" which has an upside-down image of a business man who was hit in the head with a light bulb. Did you search the foot of the bed? I'm getting the sense it fell into a shoe or slipper that was nearby. And having said that I see I mentioned the "foot" of the bed so toes must somehow be involved in this. :p

Good luck finding it!

Oh that happened years ago zanna (my mind being lost that is) :D. Will search the foot of the bed, shoes and slipper then....thanks!!!! :)

strangebrew

Zanna :D

I found it last night! I was inside of my pillow case at the top of my bed lol

Just wanted to tell you :)

zannamarie

Almost exactly right where you put it, huh? :)

Glad you found it.

strangebrew

Almost exactly right where you put it, huh? :)

Glad you found it.

Exactly! Not sure why i didnt see it before :p

I have found all my lost crystals in two days....ones i had forgotten about....a clear quartz point..under the bed...a tigers eye....under the bed and moonstone....under the bed

lol
:p