Hillbilly Tarot Worldwide?

JuniperPress

Okay, I admit, I really want this deck. :p It just seems so fun. Problem is, I can't order it since I'm in Canada and neither the etsy shop, amazon or the hillbillytarot site itself will ship outside the US. Hmmfph.

So I decided to email the creator of the deck, a Reverand Brown from the website to see if I could make a small wholesale order and wondered what his minimum was, etc. I also said I could pick it up in Michigan so no worries there. Now I just wait and see if the good Reverand will answer my email:)

Is there any interest here from other Canadians or those overseas looking to purchase a deck? I have some interest from a few shops around town but I thought I'd ask here as well, just in case.

I'll post when I know more but please post here if you are at all interested.

Arimaya

Let me know what he says -- if you get limited joy perhaps I could help. I live in East Tennessee also (where he's from) perhaps personal shipping could be handled more cheaply?

JuniperPress

Thank you for that offer Arimaya:) I added one to my cart from his wix site and it said shipping is free, so that is a bonus. I do have to pay the drop ship place when I pick up as well as gas, bridge tolls etc but it won't be too bad if I get a bit of volume in the order since the pick up fee is the same regardless of package size and the bridge toll always stays the same. It's also not really feasible for the small local shops that are interested to have to pay full retail, so I'm *hoping* I can get a wholesale break on the price so they can get a decent mark-up too. If all else fails, I might be pming you! I'm hoping the reverand will respond to my email, I emailed him this morning so we'll see.

JuniperPress

I've just heard back from the deck creator. He offered me wholesale pricing shipped to Michigan where I will pick up. I will probably only get a handful of decks if anyone is interested - this applies to Canadian and other non-US people. PM me for pricing info:)