Hooked on Oracle Cards now !

memries

I am part of Huredriel's Intuitive Oracle Reading exercise.
Having said that I bought 5 Keys to Happiness by Gordon Smith.
I did not realize he was a famous English psychic ! I just liked the pictures. I cannot find it on here to include it but I will include one picture I took.

I am getting very excited about the deck and although it is only 34 cards it is not overwhelming. Just thought I would share the good luck I am having with it.

Attachments

• 5 keys to happiness oracle cards.jpg
    5 keys to happiness oracle cards.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 102

huredriel

Really glad you're enjoying your oracles memries ....... and the exchanges :) ..... I've heard of Gordon Smith ..... would love to have a reading off him one day, but at the moment he is not taking any private bookings :( ....... those cards look interesting ...... hmmmm may have to see if I can get hold of a deck for a closer look :D

LOL ....... now NOT that I'm an enabler ....... far far from it ....... but you just have to go and have a look at the Dreaming in Color deck ....... honestly, it's to die for ...... it's what started me down the Oracle route!!! And of course the Druid Animal Oracle is cool ...... as is Elven's Jellybean Oracle (if you can resist trying to eat them :D) ....... sigh ...... so many oracles ..... and they blend so nicely when mixed with tarot ;)

x Huredriel

memries

I will certainly look at the deck you suggest Huredriel " Dreaming in Color" will look on here first and then if I cannot find it will check out Amazon or the store.

It is so much easier reading intuitively but I usually combine it anyway. I will let you know how it goes. thanks.