Horary Chart, help Minderwiz?

LovelyMissAries

I asked if I would have another boyfriend this year, here's the chart:

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/hannarama/anotherbf_zpsd7c1ad54.gif

From what I know about Horary (my learnings ended up falling on the back burner due to life) I'm the Sun, which is in Pisces in the 8th house. The 7H significator is Saturn, which is trining my Sun. Normally I know people take that as a 'yes' BUT I notice the aspect is separating.

Would my co-significator still be the Moon? That's also aspecting the Sun, and squaring Saturn. I know Squares are not necessarily "no's" but it's not the greatest and represents obstacles (probably having to do with it's next aspect Neptune and my Sun being in the 8th house, AND in Pisces?) but at least it's applying? The moon is also aspecting Mars pretty strongly, so I wasn't sure if that was Saturn's co-significator for this question or not since I'm already the Sun first.

ETA: Wait. Just read that application from the Sun or Moon to Venus would indicate the relationship will develop. The Sun is only octile (and separating) from Venus, so I assume that's a weak aspect and would be more of an indicator towards "no."

Help would be great, thank you!

Minderwiz

I asked if I would have another boyfriend this year, here's the chart:

http://i1111.photobucket.com/albums/h466/hannarama/anotherbf_zpsd7c1ad54.gif

From what I know about Horary (my learnings ended up falling on the back burner due to life) I'm the Sun, which is in Pisces in the 8th house. The 7H significator is Saturn, which is trining my Sun. Normally I know people take that as a 'yes' BUT I notice the aspect is separating.

Would my co-significator still be the Moon? That's also aspecting the Sun, and squaring Saturn. I know Squares are not necessarily "no's" but it's not the greatest and represents obstacles (probably having to do with it's next aspect Neptune and my Sun being in the 8th house, AND in Pisces?) but at least it's applying? The moon is also aspecting Mars pretty strongly, so I wasn't sure if that was Saturn's co-significator for this question or not since I'm already the Sun first.

ETA: Wait. Just read that application from the Sun or Moon to Venus would indicate the relationship will develop. The Sun is only octile (and separating) from Venus, so I assume that's a weak aspect and would be more of an indicator towards "no."

Help would be great, thank you!

You are correct about the significators, but the aspect is partile. Both Sun and Saturn are in the same degree of their sign. The aspect would not be considered separating until the Sun moved to 24 degrees Pisces. So you already have a 'Yes' answer.

In terms of the possible difficulties, problems Saturn is in exact square to the Ascendant and the Sun is in the eighth house, which is averse to the Ascendant. Both of those imply difficulties and possibly lack of recognition (you might see him but not consider him).

The Moon's next aspect is to Saturn but at that point it will also be in partile conjunction with the Ascendant. I'd probably taken that as a reinforcement of possible delay or problem. However both the trine and the square point to perfection - the right outcome!

The application of Moon to Venus is more relevant if you were a male, but the application of Sun to Venus would be relevant to this reading, if there was one. Only major aspects are used in horary. Minor ones are much too weak to suggest the matter will be perfected.

So the answer to your question is 'Yes' you will get the new BF but possibly you might have to wait longer than the chart suggests (this month) Instead it might be two or three months or longer. But it should happen!!!

LovelyMissAries

You are correct about the significators, but the aspect is partile. Both Sun and Saturn are in the same degree of their sign. The aspect would not be considered separating until the Sun moved to 24 degrees Pisces. So you already have a 'Yes' answer.

In terms of the possible difficulties, problems Saturn is in exact square to the Ascendant and the Sun is in the eighth house, which is averse to the Ascendant. Both of those imply difficulties and possibly lack of recognition (you might see him but not consider him).

The Moon's next aspect is to Saturn but at that point it will also be in partile conjunction with the Ascendant. I'd probably taken that as a reinforcement of possible delay or problem. However both the trine and the square point to perfection - the right outcome!

The application of Moon to Venus is more relevant if you were a male, but the application of Sun to Venus would be relevant to this reading, if there was one. Only major aspects are used in horary. Minor ones are much too weak to suggest the matter will be perfected.

So the answer to your question is 'Yes' you will get the new BF but possibly you might have to wait longer than the chart suggests (this month) Instead it might be two or three months or longer. But it should happen!!!

Up until when? Horary charts are good for three months, so is it technically okay to say 'til that long?

Okay, minor aspects are too weak. So do we ignore them in horary altogether?

If the Moon will be conjuncting my ASC then does that suggest the delay is myself?

Also… any pointers on how to pick up characteristics about this person, or where / how we will cross paths?

Minderwiz

Up until when? Horary charts are good for three months, so is it technically okay to say 'til that long?

Okay, minor aspects are too weak. So do we ignore them in horary altogether?

If the Moon will be conjuncting my ASC then does that suggest the delay is myself?

Also… any pointers on how to pick up characteristics about this person, or where / how we will cross paths?

Horary charts can be good for longer periods depending on the question. You asked a question relating to 'this' year (2014). Two and a bit months have gone but that still leaves over 9 months to go. I do discourage asking romantic questions that cover long periods. Certainly anything longer than a year and preferably down to six months. There may be personal reasons for shortening it to less that that.

Yes, minor aspects are ignored. When horary developed only major aspects existed but at the time of William Lilly, Kepler had 'invented' the minor aspects. Lilly clearly mentions them in his Book III on Nativities. Yet he never uses them in horary. Whilst he doesn't give an explanation, I would advance the argument that minor aspects don't have enough 'Umph' to bring about change. They are just that - minor.

Your third point is a good one. I honestly don't know for certain but I suspect that the answer is probably yes. The Moon is your co-significator and the Ascendant is 'You', body, mind and spirit. So you could be responsible for the delay but I think that Saturn as the significant other's significator suggests that this will not be a whirlwind romance hitting you next week. Where will you meet - Saturn's in the fourth so it could be your immediate locality, your parents home, even your own home - the friend of a friend, or your father might introduce you. Probably somewhere you feel at home in.

Saturn would usually be interpreted as a man (it's a male planet) who is older than you or acts older than you (Saturn is a significator of age). He would be of medium height, dark complexioned, dark eyed rugged features. There's a fair amount more but you've got something to go on there.

LovelyMissAries

^ thanks for replying Minderwiz! I appreciate it. To figure out more about Saturn is it okay to look at the other major aspects he's making?

Minderwiz

Yes, but only in the consideration of his physical characteristics.