House and Moon in career reading (help please)

delinfrey

I have been having a challenging time at work for the past few months and I have a bad gut feeling.

Decided to do a simple reading ("what's up with me and my boss") and got a pretty clear reading: Rider - Clouds - Bear. Confusion, troubles with boss.

Okay, so I decided to look at "what the problem is" in a 3-card spread.
I got House - Dog - Moon and got very confused. House and Dog seems to refer to neighbours? Roommate (I have none). I also don't share an office with anyone.

So I decided to do a 5 card spread instead and House and Moon showed up again!

Rider - Mice - House - Moon - Snake.

So this tells me that I should expect a bad message from a dream house? Vicious, conniving message? Somebody is working against me in a place that is considered to be a "dream place" and is very popular usually? I am very confused about this House - Moon combo. If anybody has any thoughts, they are very appreciated.

CosmicBeing

Rider - Mice - House - Moon - Snake
Could be your boss is having problems at home and that is effecting her behavior as a boss figure.

Rider+snake could mean a problem that has just started or a problem with transportation or a problematic news or problematic visitor.

Rider+mice could be stressful news or a stressful visitor or loss of transportation or loss caused by news/New information.

Mice+home could be stressing at home or stress/anxiety has affected comfort/security.

Mice+moon could be emotional stress/anxiety, fertility/woman related health is stressful or pregnancy lost.

House+moon could be emotional stress related to home or emotional comfort/security or woman health related to family/home.

Moon+snake could be problematic emotions or problematic woman health

Alternatively I have seen moon come up for mothers even though bear is common for mothers as well

delinfrey

Thanks!! That's very indepth.

The "House" and "moon" cards specifically are the odd ones. I mean - Rider + negative cards, okay, I get it, there will be a negative message! But the House and Moon just make no sense. I was also thinking about the female influences (especially in regards to the Bear showing up as well), but I don't understand how my work troubles with my boss could be related to home or health...

Having some real trouble figuring this one out!

CosmicBeing

It can make sense. I mean if someone is having major home issues or distraught over something. They are not always going to be able to keep a professional image at work. The boss might just be projecting something in the work space.

Bear is a card of managers and bosses.

SA12

I have been having a challenging time at work for the past few months and I have a bad gut feeling.

Decided to do a simple reading ("what's up with me and my boss") and got a pretty clear reading: Rider - Clouds - Bear. Confusion, troubles with boss.

I would say Rider/Clouds indicates there's a problem with communication between the two of you. Usually I get clouds when I'm not "seeing" a situation objectively too.

I got House - Dog - Moon and got very confused.

House is influenced by Dog -- and these are both positive cards. But Moon is about recognition and how others see you. Is it possible your boss is questioning the Dog's loyalty? I've also had 'Moon' be 'moodiness' -- so it could well be that it's "not you" personally. As Cosmic suggested, there could be some projection going on here.

Rider/Mice - Problems with communication OR news about a shortfall. Those nasty Mice are stealing/eating away at the 'security' of the House. And then Moon/Snake -- a hidden traitor, or a moody woman. Perhaps if your business (Mice House) is experiencing financial issues, this could play a part in your boss's attitude towards you. She's on edge because the mice are threatening the House (office) and perhaps her reputation is on the line (Moon).

Village Witch

I'm going to be brave and take a stab at this.

It seems your boss has received some troubling news or has some troubling news that she is trying to figure out how to tell you.

I got House - Dog - Moon and got very confused. House and Dog seems to refer to neighbours? Roommate (I have none). I also don't share an office with anyone.

Keeping in mind your first question/draw, your boss is trying to be loyal to her employee/you.

So this tells me that I should expect a bad message from a dream house? Vicious, conniving message? Somebody is working against me in a place that is considered to be a "dream place" and is very popular usually? I am very confused about this House - Moon combo. If anybody has any thoughts, they are very appreciated.

Your boss is anxious and upset over having to give you back news. Is there a chance you could be fired?

Rider is news that you are being replaced. Mice is the anxiety your boss is experiencing as she considers you family. Moon is the job card. Snake can be interpreted as a woman of power and prestige. Would this describe your boss?

I sure hope I am way off the mark! I am trying to learn the cards myself.

CosmicBeing

I just want to say that s/he might be unclear of what s/heis doing.

Rider is about actions...movement. Clouds is lack of clarity, doubts, uncertainty, and bear is managers & boss

It could merely just be saying she is unware of her actions toward you recently.

CosmicBeing

House -dog - moon

Lenormand is like pictionaire.

Ever heard of that phrase "someone is in the dog house" aka in trouble. The house + dog combo could be saying that.

Moon is a card of recognition but in most readings even though my focus is more in Grand Tableau usage. Moon comes up a lot more for emotions.