How do I answer these questions?

patr1c1a

I'm a newbie at tarot readings, and I mostly do readings for my friends, but sometimes they ask questions I don't know how to answer with a tarot reading; or, more precisely, I don't know what spread to use.

Could anybody suggest spreads to specifically answer the following questions? I know I can create my own spreads, but I prefer to leave that to the experts (that is, you):

1.- Did he/she ever cheated on me?

2.- Is my present job the ideal job for me?

3.- What does X think about me? What can I do to change that? (in case the answer of the cards is "he thinks you're an idiot", lol). --This one is not just about love, since a friend once asked me to tell her what did her boss think about her at work.

4.- Is X telling me the truth?

I'd appreciate if the spreads could be as specific as possible (these are questions that require a simple answer more than a whole reading of the situation).
Thanks a lot in advance :)

Sheri

Hi Patr1c1a,

Have you checked out the Tarot Spread Index here in the Tarot Spreads forum?

It is located at the top of the forum, or I have a link here for your convenience.

I think you will find alot of variety! These types of questions come up frequently.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the Tarot Spreads forum and I will do my best to help you :)

Blessings,

valeria