How do you manifest your desires/wants?

CelestialHorse

I often WILL write or draw out what it is I want to happen and I concentrate on it. Meditate on it and make sure I'm totally focused on it happening the way I want it to happen. I will NOT be negative about it at all, just keep my focus on it actually happening the way I want it to. And then, it generally does--more often then not anyway. I don't do anything special with the paper that I write my intention(s) on or draw it on, save to look at it now and again and when I do, I tell myself it will be so. I will at times hold it also when I am meditating on it and envisioning it. I do this for people who are ill and I pray for--I'll write their name on a card and hold it and envision them getting well. If they have a badly broken leg--I meditate and envision them healing quickly and completely. I also do it for myself, when I am ill. It helps me to manage my pain when I have it without the aid of medicine.

However, your mom is correct. You have to be very careful what it is you wish for/pray for. Praying for money coming to you can indicate a death in the family and you inheriting monies--(just an example)--or another one is when you are angry, you shouldn't wish that hte person who made you angry suffers in any way--as it may just occur. So, always be careful what you wish for and be careful how you word it!

eys, that is cool! I love the numbers myself and pay close attention to them myself.

I also do a prayer meditation daily (or pretty much daily) and I keep a notebook on all the names and what I need to pray for them on. When I say my daily meditaiton prayer, I will say my intentions for the day then add "and for all those in this book I said I would pray for".
Sounds like positivity will go a long way. What to do though when doubt tries to creep into your mind? D: Tell those thoughts to go away I guess eh? :) Numbers are quite interesting. Some nights ago I saw the number 16, 21 and 24 in my dreams. What do those numbers mean I wonder? Meditation I do need to do more.

greatdane

By thanking the Universe, like I already have them and by working on them :).

celticnoodle

Sounds like positivity will go a long way. What to do though when doubt tries to creep into your mind? D: Tell those thoughts to go away I guess eh? :) Numbers are quite interesting. Some nights ago I saw the number 16, 21 and 24 in my dreams. What do those numbers mean I wonder? Meditation I do need to do more.
Yes, it does go a long way. and, yes, when doubt begins to creep in - tell it to go away! imagine you have a broom and are sweeping it outside. :) do whatever you need to - to let it go. and reinforce it again with MORE positive thoughts.

Also, another post just made me remember this too. When there are things I want, I also talk to my spirit guides, my deceased family and friends and yes, as G.D. touched on--the universe at large, asking for their help in getting what it is I want. It and they help. trust me on this! And, as G.D. also mentioned--always thank them afterwards for their help. :) Being appreciative ensures that the next time they'll be there to help you again and again. However, even if you don't get exactly what you want, don't despair. We can't always get what we wish for. there may be a reason for that as well and we just do not see the bigger picture yet.

As for the numbers--you can always google 'repeating number sequences' to get numerous sites that will help you to see what those numbers mean. one I go to often is this one:
http://www.sacredscribes.net/angelnumbersequences.htm

and also this one:

http://www.intuitivejournal.com/do-you-see-repeating-numbers/

I've been asking for help with a situation, and it would involve a big change to make it work for me. One night after asking for help to make this change so that it would work for me, I woke up right at 5:55am. I knew this was an answer of some sort for me--and so I see it is all about change. I am continuing to see my hopes in my minds eye as being changed so as to work out for me--and I know my unseen allies are behind me doing their best to help me out. that is why they sent me the 5:55. :)

CelestialHorse

By thanking the Universe, like I already have them and by working on them :).

So that's what they meant when "Pretend you have it" Because part of me is like, well how? A bit hard and stuff but I understand that one :) Thanks!

CelestialHorse

Yes, it does go a long way. and, yes, when doubt begins to creep in - tell it to go away! imagine you have a broom and are sweeping it outside. :) do whatever you need to - to let it go. and reinforce it again with MORE positive thoughts.

Also, another post just made me remember this too. When there are things I want, I also talk to my spirit guides, my deceased family and friends and yes, as G.D. touched on--the universe at large, asking for their help in getting what it is I want. It and they help. trust me on this! And, as G.D. also mentioned--always thank them afterwards for their help. :) Being appreciative ensures that the next time they'll be there to help you again and again. However, even if you don't get exactly what you want, don't despair. We can't always get what we wish for. there may be a reason for that as well and we just do not see the bigger picture yet.

As for the numbers--you can always google 'repeating number sequences' to get numerous sites that will help you to see what those numbers mean. one I go to often is this one:
http://www.sacredscribes.net/angelnumbersequences.htm

and also this one:

http://www.intuitivejournal.com/do-you-see-repeating-numbers/

I've been asking for help with a situation, and it would involve a big change to make it work for me. One night after asking for help to make this change so that it would work for me, I woke up right at 5:55am. I knew this was an answer of some sort for me--and so I see it is all about change. I am continuing to see my hopes in my minds eye as being changed so as to work out for me--and I know my unseen allies are behind me doing their best to help me out. that is why they sent me the 5:55. :)

Thanks :) Also it seems writing in my journal helps and yup I do talk to my guides or whoever is listening (I wonder who usually is but sometimes I hear someone call my name sometimes male or female voice or say something little I can't tell who it is though :/ I don't remember voices to my dead relatives too well D: ) Thanks for the sites! I did see 16, 21 and 24 in my dream recently. Sounds like they really want me to be positive and keep trying/practicing and what not. I just realized that I got 2 2s and 2 1s in the numbers I dreamt of heh XD I do hope my wishes come true, oh yeah they also said thoughts create my reality.

celticnoodle

Yes, CH. writing it down is also a good thing! My friend swears by this--as long as when you write it down--you do so in a positive way as well. She likes to write it down on a piece of paper, and she says it a few times (out loud or to herself) then she burns it in an ashtray to 'release' it to the Universe. I don't think you HAVE to burn it--but that is just her extra flair. :)

Elven

Would love to know how you guys do it? I know they say you can write it on paper or say it out loud? Do you do anything special like keep the written desire under the pillow, or an object? Do you repeat out loud what you want or read what you want everyday? What did you do to cause results to get what you want?

Heh my mom said she heard someone say (Forget who) about how don't say what you don't want out loud or it will happen. I would think that applies if you just think it too right?

Er, I guess this is the quick run down version of mine :laugh:
Think it, grab it, feel it, mold it, see it, write it, say it, believe it, focus on it, research on it, act upon it... (repeat as many times as necessary)... then
achieve it, obtain it.

It works for me :D

tarotcognito

I just do it. I'm a doer. If I want something to manifest, I do what is necessary to allow it to happen. It sound overly simple now that I write it out, but really, it is that simple. There are actions that are necessary in order to help things manifest. If those don't work, stop and do something different that will. I am not going to be a world class curriculum designer just because I wrote it on paper. I have to work at it. I have to make choices that help me towards that goal. Sometimes I make poor choices, but even those seem to be beneficial in the long run.

I feel that sometimes too much time is put into planning and wishing and not enough into doing. Of course, I do understand that we all approach things differently. And I have been accused of being too pragmatic in my approach.
This.

I do scribble things on the fly that I want to do as they pop into my head, but essentially, it's more of a to-do list that I continually tick off as things get done than a whole plan that I sit down and carefully elaborate.

celticnoodle

Er, I guess this is the quick run down version of mine :laugh:
Think it, grab it, feel it, mold it, see it, write it, say it, believe it, focus on it, research on it, act upon it... (repeat as many times as necessary)... then
achieve it, obtain it.

It works for me :D
:p

YES, THAT'S IT!!! ::thumbsup:
but, I said it in many more words!
(naturally)
:D

CelestialHorse

Yes, CH. writing it down is also a good thing! My friend swears by this--as long as when you write it down--you do so in a positive way as well. She likes to write it down on a piece of paper, and she says it a few times (out loud or to herself) then she burns it in an ashtray to 'release' it to the Universe. I don't think you HAVE to burn it--but that is just her extra flair. :)

Nice! Eh I think I will put it under a pillow instead lol :) It worked before a few times before, just with small things. I did the whole burning it, didn't seem to work o_O I dunno, just a theory but I do have a fear of fire, like I hate the idea of lit candles near me XD If it's a battery powered or candle you plug in the wall it's okay. I hate seeing fire on tv and in movies :/ so maybe that's why the burning your wish thing didn't work. But yeah I should try that but I think and I feel it would be better to write out any negativity out just to let it out then do the positive.