How long do I have to wait for a long term partner?

bluelagune

Hello friends,

I decided to ask the above listed question as I kinda got sick of all the drama that surrounds my life. I would like to settle down and have my behind tied to another being permanently!

I used Amanda's timing method (got addicted to this now haha) and got the following cards:

Moon/Ace of swords/Empress/Emperor/7 of swords

From these cards I've gathered the following dates:
ace of swords = 1 month = July 14 2017
7 of swords = 7 of swords = January 14 2018

Moon pretty much represents my life right now. I have too many men and ex bfds around whom I do not want to be around or whom I can't seem to detach myself from (even with the police help). Hope this clears the MOON part.
The ace of swords to me has always been communication of sorts. I always get it as an email in my career readings.
The empress and Emperor next to each other makes me wonder if my potential partner is married? wouldn't that be a bummer? and then I have to wait another 7 month until things move on further? Or unless the 7 of swords somehow represents the sneakiness of the Emperor... which really makes me wonder if that ace of swords is coming up quite soon?

What you guys think?

Tobe

Hello friends,

I decided to ask the above listed question as I kinda got sick of all the drama that surrounds my life. I would like to settle down and have my behind tied to another being permanently!

I used Amanda's timing method (got addicted to this now haha) and got the following cards:

Moon/Ace of swords/Empress/Emperor/7 of swords

From these cards I've gathered the following dates:
ace of swords = 1 month = July 14 2017
7 of swords = 7 of swords = June 14 2018

Moon pretty much represents my life right now. I have too many men and ex bfds around whom I do not want to be around or whom I can't seem to detach myself from (even with the police help). Hope this clears the MOON part.
The ace of swords to me has always been communication of sorts. I always get it as an email in my career readings.
The empress and Emperor next to each other makes me wonder if my potential partner is married? wouldn't that be a bummer? and then I have to wait another 7 month until things move on further? Or unless the 7 of swords somehow represents the sneakiness of the Emperor... which really makes me wonder if that ace of swords is coming up quite soon?

What you guys think?

It would be helpful if we can know what spread you using, if not. What the locations of each cards represent?

vixicana

I'd say that the timing is from 14th June up to 14th July. And Emperess and Emperor stands that the guy will be your future partner, not that he's married at the moment (I'd say the Emperess stands for you). However I see here a huge BUT: the swords and the moon. Moon stands not only how you feel at the moment but also may suggest a mental disorder. I would interpret this as you might have the unconscious attitude that attracts to you inapropriate men. Moon standing next to sword stands for disturbances in communication. You need to work on that otherwise the new relationship might not come out in the end (7sword - futility). Only MIGHT, because the pair eperess-emperor are major arcana, so the are strong indicator.

bluelagune

I'd say that the timing is from 14th June up to 14th July. And Emperess and Emperor stands that the guy will be your future partner, not that he's married at the moment (I'd say the Emperess stands for you). However I see here a huge BUT: the swords and the moon. Moon stands not only how you feel at the moment but also may suggest a mental disorder. I would interpret this as you might have the unconscious attitude that attracts to you inapropriate men. Moon standing next to sword stands for disturbances in communication. You need to work on that otherwise the new relationship might not come out in the end (7sword - futility). Only MIGHT, because the pair eperess-emperor are major arcana, so the are strong indicator.

Thank you. Excellent look into this. My hopeful self read the "perfect other half" too but I'm very cautious when reading "optimistically" for myself. You are correct on the fact that I am a magnet for inappropriate men/people. You are also correct that it is my own behavior as I compensate for people inadequacies. I don't know if that is a disorder or character flaw, I'm not a psychiatrist to be able to diagnose this. All I know is that I have the unfortunate ability that gets men/people addicted to me and then they can't let go. So I'm looking for a man who is so advanced to me that he doesn't need my ability to compensate for his issues. I've been practicing for last three years to stay neutral when people unload on me their fears/problems and I now avoid helping them. This way they do not become dependent on me. Now that said ... 'disturbances in communication' ... the problem is the stalkers, when they find out that i'm interested in a man, they get to him first and trash me to a point where he is either austresized for being interested in me or is punished some how. I cannot find a man strong enough to stand up to my exes. Hope this makes sense. Maybe an older and more mature man would see past what they are doing and make a mature decision to be with me. As to how to turn this in conversation? I've already tried telling men that I have stalkers and they will trush me and that I need him to trust me but at the end they turn on me. I don't even know how to put this to words... they need me to be their whore but not the wife... so when I tell them "that's not going to be the option and move on" ... they guy bluntly told me "I will never be able to leave" so I did ... each one of them went NUTS, on massive scale. So 7 of swords, might be the blessing if the Emperor smart enough to be able to protect me. But that's a long shot! :)

vixicana

bluelagune, you have diagnosed yourself. :D You are seeking a rescue from your exes from the outside. You should be the one to put an end to it. I'm also not a psychologist, however I had to attend on a therapy, so I know a little bit about that.
You may interpret 7 swords the 2 ways: raider-waite's or crowley's. Either it's a thief, the defeated or the defender who came out bad on his victory or the one that is watching the reality from the side and describing it. For me both fits to your situation. So you let your exes to "steal" you from your new parter while you are standing aside and just watching. I guess no sane man would handle this. That's you unconcious program you need to face if you want to have a happy relationship.

As for stalkes - have you considered to go to the police with this?

bluelagune

bluelagune, you have diagnosed yourself. :D You are seeking a rescue from your exes from the outside. You should be the one to put an end to it. I'm also not a psychologist, however I had to attend on a therapy, so I know a little bit about that.
You may interpret 7 swords the 2 ways: raider-waite's or crowley's. Either it's a thief, the defeated or the defender who came out bad on his victory or the one that is watching the reality from the side and describing it. For me both fits to your situation. So you let your exes to "steal" you from your new parter while you are standing aside and just watching. I guess no sane man would handle this. That's you unconcious program you need to face if you want to have a happy relationship.

As for stalkes - have you considered to go to the police with this?

Yes, police were helpful! :)
And you are correct this needs to be conducted very "sneakily" in order to win! Hopefully I'm crafty enough to sneak us past the exes! So maybe in a month I get an opportunity. Thank you!

vixicana

Good luck :)