How to read a yes/no spread with a NON-REVERSED deck

sunstallion

Some decks like the Thoth are not designed to read up-side-down. So, I am wondering how can you a yes/no spread that requires 1 or 2 up-side-down for a probable yes/no answer.

Wisdom Moon

Non Reverse Yes/No Spread

It is my belief that reading a reverse card in most yes/no spreads is not necessary as you are searching for positive (upright) or negative (reversed) energies only. With this in mind, mix the Thoth deck and simply read the positive or negative energies only.
There are a few yes/no spreads that include reading the cards themselves along with the positive and negative energies.

Dolphin_Dreamer

There's a spread I use for yes/no questions or ones that tend to more sway to that type. It uses the reverse to tell you yes/no as per typical, but often what I have found is similar to what Wisdom Moon is saying. Often it is more the energy and/or the interpretation that defines the answer more than it is the lack of or presence of certain direction of cards. I think the presence can show things at a glance, but it is the overall interpretation and the energy it portrays that tells you because many things that may be upright (in a upright/reverse type for yes/no) or reverse may actually be things that conflict or strengthen the desired outcome.

I tend now to read the cards as condusive to a Yes or NO rather than whether there are upright or reverse cards, especially since some of the cards have pos meanings in reverse and neg meanings in upright. I think if you are reading then read them, if you are someone who learns by visual cues, then it may just be the point of the rev/pos spreads, that it is a quick visual rep of what you are asking but less accurate then actually reading them.