How to see the energy in my room?

rash212

Since a few days now I feel as if there is some "energy"(spirits, angels etc) in my room.. as if its around and sometimes i can just get a feel as if its moving around in the corners of my room.. its definately like a positive energy cause I dont feel afraid of it.. i needed to know is there a technique to get ourselves to view this??

OR

Are these just my imaginations???

psychic sue

My room was the first place I saw and felt energy. If you meditate in there, you are creating a kind of Vortex ( a nice one). I see it like a bus stop for spirits - they can get off the bus and pop in and see you!

My only tip is keep meditating and keep looking. I meditate with eyes open now. You will begin to see coloured orbs at first - these will then swirl and start to form into energy patterns. In time, they will form into spirit people.

Do some people watching too. When you are sitting on the bus or in a cafe, try and see people's auras (obviously, don't stare straight at them - you will get locked up!). The more your physical eyes practice at seeing the "other world" the better you will become. It's like a muscle - use it, and it grows. You could actually start by looking at your family or your pets.

Hope this helps.

Love

Sue x

rash212

Yes i do meditate in my room! and yes i try and see people's aura but nothing as yet lol!!

But thanks for the tips... will try harder:)!!
rash