How will I come across physically?

selenatarot

I have been battling weight and health issues for a while now which has affected my confidence when it comes to dating and men. I have changed my diet and wardrobe slowly. I am starting to feel and look better.

I did a 3 card draw to see how will I come across physically once I make this transformation?

temperance + 10 of cups + the devil (using the wild unknown tarot)

I will start to come across as free spirited and experimental with my style of clothing. I have been purchasing clothes from indie stores so this would tie in well with the temperance cards where mixing and blending is shown. The 10 of cups here could mean I will come across as curvaceous or feminine and quite attractive with the devil?

I would like to see what others think of this reading.

Brown sparrow

I think temperence here is saying your figure will appear balanced and your weight more evenly distributed :). Ten of cups I'd say yeah kinda homey in the attractive way, like curvy and energetic, devil continues that theme representing sexiness.

On a side note, I don't know if you read reversals or not but I could almost be worried that temperence and devil might indicate too much or too rapid weight loss. Maybe just watch out for excess in the opposite direction too :)

headincloud

temperance + 10 of cups + the devil

I'd read the devil in this case as the temptation of food and unhealthy eating and temperance shows you will overcome this with moderation which will bring forth joy in the 10C. How you'll look I'm not sure but you'll be very happy with the outcome which is all you need to know really.

selenatarot

I think temperence here is saying your figure will appear balanced and your weight more evenly distributed :). Ten of cups I'd say yeah kinda homey in the attractive way, like curvy and energetic, devil continues that theme representing sexiness.

On a side note, I don't know if you read reversals or not but I could almost be worried that temperence and devil might indicate too much or too rapid weight loss. Maybe just watch out for excess in the opposite direction too :)

Yeh I can see where you are seeing the even distribution because I have felt out of shape with more of a top heavy problem. I will keep it in mind that I need to watch out for losing weight too quickly, thanks.

selenatarot

temperance + 10 of cups + the devil

I'd read the devil in this case as the temptation of food and unhealthy eating and temperance shows you will overcome this with moderation which will bring forth joy in the 10C. How you'll look I'm not sure but you'll be very happy with the outcome which is all you need to know really.

The food has been a problem in the past and I am watching how I eat now. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the draw. The advise is spot on.

Saskia

I did a 3 card draw to see how will I come across physically once I make this transformation?

temperance + 10 of cups + the devil (using the wild unknown tarot)

I think it comes down to how happy you feel about yourself (10 Cups) as a member of your social circles and society. Happiness and confidence radiate from people and make them attractive. Everybody's more keen to be with a fun and happy person than a sour, unhappy, insecure supermodel ;)

I think you're spot on. Your style will be a successful mix (Temperance), you'll be happy (if you choose to be and find self-confidence, 10C) and you'll be a temptress (Devil).

Just watch out for the possibility that you'll become your own Devil and sour your mood and self-confidence by nagging at yourself over every slip in the diet. Devil also means obsession so it can be a warning not to become or not to come across as obsessive about your looks.

selenatarot

I think it comes down to how happy you feel about yourself (10 Cups) as a member of your social circles and society. Happiness and confidence radiate from people and make them attractive. Everybody's more keen to be with a fun and happy person than a sour, unhappy, insecure supermodel ;)

I think you're spot on. Your style will be a successful mix (Temperance), you'll be happy (if you choose to be and find self-confidence, 10C) and you'll be a temptress (Devil).

Just watch out for the possibility that you'll become your own Devil and sour your mood and self-confidence by nagging at yourself over every slip in the diet. Devil also means obsession so it can be a warning not to become or not to come across as obsessive about your looks.

I am feeling a lot more positive and happier within myself which is starting to come across to others. I am noticing slight obsession creeping into my attitide towards my diet and also looks. I will watch out for it, thank you.