I Don't Care (Obstacles)

KMilliron

I Don't Care by Apocalyptica feat. Three Days Grace
>>Lyrics Here<<

Saw Three Days Grace perform this song live, be jealous. Back on topic. This song is basically about a failed relationship and how the person you've just left has and is still holding you back. The angst and frustration aimed towards this block really shows vocally, and I hope for it to show within the spread itself.​

Cards One and Two; You and Your Obstacle
"I try to make it through my life, In my way, there's you I try to make it through these lies, And that's all I do"
----The first card will be representative of your mindset, be it frustration, anger, bitterness, or straight up rage. Your Obstacle could be a situation, a person, mindset, discrimination. Whatevre it may be this card should spread some light on it.

Card Three; The Denial
"Just don't deny it, Don't try to fight this, And deal with it, And that's just part of it"
----Look for visual or intuitive clues to find what who or what is in denial, You or Your obstacle, and then you should more easiliy identify the actual issue in question.

Card Four; Confrontations
"I'm getting buried in this place, I've got no room, you're in my face, Don't say anything just go away"
----This is where you and your obstacles collide. Does it cause emotional issues or more spiritual issues? Who and what gets effected? Just some sample questions this card should be able to answer.

Card Five; Deal With It
"If you were dead or still alive,
I don't care, (I don't care) I don't care (I don't care) Just go and leave this all behind, I don't care,(I swear) I don't care At all"

---This is the action you should take. Turning away, confronting it, working with it, etc. Actions depicted in cards may be a huge clue here.

Layout
**1*2**
*3*4*5*

Hit me up with suggestions, comments, and other lovely things.
-KM

LeRoy3

I'm actually going through something right now that could use this spread... I really like the idea of the denial card.

KMilliron

:D Glad I could help. I hope things work out.