I lost my LWB for the Dante Tarot.

desertrat

I can't find it anywhere and am quite distraught. :( The Dante Tarot is impossible to read without the LWB (and nearly impossible with it). Does anyone know if Lo Scarabeo will replace a lost LWB? Or might there be an alternate solution? I greatly appreciate all help. :)

GreenMoonBeam

Not sure that there would be a replacement of the LWB still available. ;(

Price of this deck is going higher all the time.

Possible assistance might come from an AT member who could scan the book for you.

Note, that's only a suggestion as I'm not sure of the actual 'format' & ease of producing same.

I'd be distraught too.

In my pocket size Illuminated Tarot I have misplaced the signature card.
Not a card from the deck, per se, but the advertising card. I feel quite miserable not to have it. ;(

Hoping for a good result.
GMB

PathWalker

You have PM :)

rwcarter

It may be a moot point by now, but you can always email info@loscarabeo.com to see if they can replace your LWB. Sometimes they will have pdf copies that can be emailed.

You can also post in the Lost and Found thread over in Talking Tarot to see if anyone has one they'd be willing to part with.

HTH,
Rodney

desertrat

Thanks everybody for all your helpful suggestions. I knew my AT family would be there for me :D :heart:

Manda

If you don't get it resolved another way, I am totally happy to scan you the LWB and email it over. That one is a booger without :)

desertrat

Manda said:
If you don't get it resolved another way, I am totally happy to scan you the LWB and email it over. That one is a booger without :)
Thank you for the offer Manda, if other avenues fail then I will send you a PM. :grin: I really ought to be more careful when I get myself worked up into a cleaning frenzy. Usually it's my husband's stuff I accidentally throw away, not my own.:rolleyes: And I so love my Dante.

desertrat

A BIG thanks to PathWalker for rescuing me from a state of eternal Dante bewilderment. :love:

PathWalker

You're welcome :)