I need a "Giving a gift/receiving a present" spread

BLFO

Hello everyone. I recently sent out a gift package to a person I am romantically interested in. I am still waiting for the delivery confirmation, but I would like to know if someone has a Gift Giving Tarot Spread where I can find out how a person feels about the gift and likes it or not and how the gift will effect their mood or any future action.

I am still trying to create a spread, but if you have any ideas, please let me know. Thanks!

Rachey

Hi BLFO & Welcome

Just off the top of my head you could try

1) Recent past feelings for me ?
2) Initial thoughts on receiving gift?
3) Feelings about the gift?
4) Feelings towards me now?
5) Action he may take?
6) Advice for me?
7) Outcome?

Just an idea, what do you think? Let me know how you get on

BLFO

Thanks. My computer was down for two days and so out of boredome--and I couldn't wait not having a spread-- I created one myself. It looks like yours, except I had 3-4 more questions that was more personal to MY situation. But yours is a good general spread for anyone. Your spread is great.

Question. Can one do a spread like this daily or weekly to find out how the gift is affecting them or is this a one time use spread only. For instance, I gave this person a gift that would make them think of me daily every time they woud look at it...a painting I created to put on their wall...so every time they see it, it would be a reflection of me. This person is in a bad relationship and I know that they can't be with me for the moment but the gift is just a reminder that I will be there, waiting. So I am curious to how a gift can affect someone's mood not on a one time "open up the package/tear off the wrapper" basis but how it can effect a person continously as time goes by.

I don't want to do a relationship spread because I don't think we have a "relationship" (romantic nor sexual)--more like a sexually supressed platonic "friendship"-- so my gift right now has more influence than myself concerning this person at this point and time.

What are your opinions. Do you think I need to create another spread or can I use the one you created weekly to see how my gift is affecting him as time goes by?

Thanks for your assistance!

Genna

Thanks for the spread!I used it with excellent result!

BLFO

I wanted to bump this thread because the holiday season is coming upon us and that usually means gift giving.

If you are not religious but is thinking about giving someone a gift soon, this is still a good spread.

bye!

Dolphin_Dreamer

Hi BLFO

Good thinking! I was just thinking that if I tweaked the original spread for a bit, than it would be good for Christmas or any gift giving for that matter. As for your situation, given this is a gift for one person, I thought I would suggest using 2 decks might also give you good results. Using one deck for you (represented as A) and one deck for the intended (represented as B).. Then you lay a spread. This is based on the Celtic Cross.

In this you would compare each position for suits, numbers etc which might give you some extra insight, as well as positional comparisons for longstanding viewpoints (not ignoring the card interp itself). Duplicate cards in the same position show the same approach to a situation.