i seem to keep going to this room to brush my teeth

claira justine

Hi! This dream was all from last night.. I used to not remember my dream.. i dont think i ever dream before but since 2008, i made some kind of affirmation that i will try to remember my dream and write them out as soon as i woke up.. i find it fascinating but im not really good w/ interpreting them.. i just jotted them down, and so far, from what i collected over the years, my dreams are constantly about, getting lost, finding my way, running away, leaving or avoiding something.. anyway here's what i got last night.. maybe you can help me decode them.. :)

1. kissing some guy who in my dream is my bestfriend.. i thought we were falling inlove turns out, some other girl came along and he likes her more than me.. so caught them together.. stayed away but remained his bestfriend anyway.. then the girl replaced him with her ex the next day and he’s devastated.. i was helping pull him together but i couldn’t and i got angry and left.. went to the room stated in #2

2. a small bedroom with lots of toiletries on it.. its pink, w/ dimlight and i keep going to this room to brush my teeth..

3. coming out from the bedroom stated in #2. holding 9 camping reservation tickets.. 7 for this family, that i seem to know very well in the dream, and 1 for the girl that seem to be a friend who i included because she seems to be going through something and needed a break.. the name on the ticket/badges doesn’t seem to match to the people that it belongs to.. i seem to be using my grandma’s last name from her first husband, that is very clear to me.. everywhere i look, from ticket, to name badges on a bus sit, i keep reading her last name from her 1st husband… was really confused and the place is crowded.. and my things were not organized but i seem to be able to find what i need when i need them.. the beach setting for that camping site seems familiar to me, i just cant really point it out.. got the feeling i have no partner or constant buddy on this trip but it feels like im responsible for that big family, cuz they keep losing each other.. and that one girl cuz im the one who made her accommodation possible, so i was kind of watching out for her, making sure she’s ok though not really trying to be her shadow.. so its more of feeling solo but making sure these 8 people were safe..

4. sitting on a couch with an old neighbor from childhood (which i haven't seen or heard from for more than a decade).. place is dark with only dimlight.. couch is pink.. the place walls are made of glass, and there’s a group of two, group of 3 and group of 4 iguanas on the other side of the glass.. first group looks like a cute iguanas to me.. 2nd group, really big, really long tails and they scare me cuz i just know they would feel like a snake if they come near me.. 3rd group, small but w/ huge red head and sharp tongue.. first group was able to find a way to go to our side and 2nd and 3rd group saw it, and was trying to do the same thing.. keep thinking im going to run away, im frozen w/ fear, but my head is planning an escape.. then all the iguanas went to our side of the wall and the scary 2nd group went under the couch that we were sitting on.. and i was just screaming inside my head, and my neighbor was like, "what are you so scared of? they are harmless". and just when she’s about to grab one of the iguanas to show me how harmless they are, i ran.. went to the bedroom stated in #2