i wanna use my tarot of prague!

manuel ruiz

i havent use this tarot for a while!! so please post your questions, i just want an honest feedback, or a reading in return, YOU choose guys!!

thanks

Anne_23

Hello,

I will provide both honest feedback and a reading in reutrn.

What can you tell me about how my Saturday evening will go?

Fourteen

Hi Manuel-Ruiz!

I would love to sit for a detailed feedback if you want to!
my question is: how will be my 3-day weekend with my boyfriend S in July, emotionally, physically etc?

Thanks a lot!

starlite

hello,

am i doing the right things to alleviate an issue i'm having and will it resolve?

i'm happy to provide feedback.

thanks!

Pami619

I'll sit.

What has happened with A's romantic love for me?

Thank you.

manuel ruiz

anne23's reading

Hello,

I will provide both honest feedback and a reading in reutrn.

What can you tell me about how my Saturday evening will go?
i think its the 1st time i read for you cool!! ur cards 3 of wands 8 of cups and the emperess

it seems that some choices or oportunities appreared in your patyh, and new alliaces or relations were established! but i see that you are feeling sad, beacuse you realized that something wasnt right and you are moving on, and looking for something better!! but something is going to happend, where you aregoing to show to the world that you are strong and stand on your own ground! i see also that you are going to be happy and makea safe and secure envoiroment! your relations are going to get stronger!

could you tek kme if something good is going to happend t me in july

manuel ruiz

fourteen's reading

Hi Manuel-Ruiz!

I would love to sit for a detailed feedback if you want to!
my question is: how will be my 3-day weekend with my boyfriend S in July, emotionally, physically etc?

Thanks a lot!
queen of cups, 8 of swords 7 and 2 of cups!!

it seems that you are a very intuitive erson and pay attention what your intuition is telling you!! i see that you might be going throw a rough patch, but you are loking at this weekdn woth great hopes, i see that goo things are going to happend and make you have new dreams and ideas!! and if there were any problemsa re going to be resolve!1 but i see that your union is going to become stronger

Anne_23

i think its the 1st time i read for you cool!! ur cards 3 of wands 8 of cups and the emperess

it seems that some choices or oportunities appreared in your patyh, and new alliaces or relations were established! but i see that you are feeling sad, beacuse you realized that something wasnt right and you are moving on, and looking for something better!! but something is going to happend, where you aregoing to show to the world that you are strong and stand on your own ground! i see also that you are going to be happy and makea safe and secure envoiroment! your relations are going to get stronger!

could you tek kme if something good is going to happend t me in july

Thank you. Could you clarify if the new alliances and relations are with MJB or PW? I'm spending Saturday with MJB but I do not know what that person means to me at the moment.

Will something good happen to you in July?

Base: Arch Priestess

Ten of Swords, Strength, Ace of Wands

With the arch priestess I feel the overall energy of July will be a connection with your deeper intuition. You will acheive a deep sense of knowing and understanding about something but not necessarily in a physcial manifestation sense, quite yet.

This is confirmed with the spread. It looks like you are leaving a period of mental anguish. You've hit your last rope and are/were in complete despair feeling there was nothing left for you. You will be coming out of this with a much greater sense of strength and yes, there will be a new beginning. Because this is wand energy, I do not feel there will be anything phsycial coming yet. However, the internal strength you've gained will feel good and will carry you forward. You will be leaving this period of mental torment into the light and a new beginning, with opportunities in front of you.

Aries2014

Hey M

Can you ask what this weekend will have in store for me

BeyondtheVeil

Hi Manuel!

I would like to sit if that is okay. :heart: If so, I would like to ask
what my Spirit Guides want to tell me right now?

Thanks love!
BeyondtheVeil