i wanna use my tarot of prague!

manuel ruiz

starlites reading

hello,

am i doing the right things to alleviate an issue i'm having and will it resolve?

i'm happy to provide feedback.

thanks!
9 and 7 of wands and the chariot

it seems that there is something you wsanted to do, but there were blocks or obstacles in your way that you are dealing with!! there is cometiotion and doing everything in your power to overcome this situation, and move forward!! i see that things are sgoing to start mving slowly andstady, but things are going to get better dont worry

manuel ruiz

pam619 reading

I'll sit.

What has happened with A's romantic love for me?

Thank you.
strngth 5 of cups and the ace of swords

it seems you had been logical and analizing things wita cold and and blanace head!1 maybe something has happend that made you realized that things will never be as you expected!1 but i see that you are going to move forward and forget this and leave it ehing

Pami619

strngth 5 of cups and the ace of swords

it seems you had been logical and analizing things wita cold and and blanace head!1 maybe something has happend that made you realized that things will never be as you expected!1 but i see that you are going to move forward and forget this and leave it ehing

Sorry did you read for me instead of him?
If I can turn it around for them, yes they had to cut ties with me.
They used too much logic and although feelings were still there they had to leave things behind for good.

Your reading makes sense if we reverse.

em_idol_twins

Hi manuel,

There will be new staff coming to the hospital, where I am conducting a clinical study. How will it affect me? Will it be a good thing or bad thing?

Thank you manuel!

Fourteen

Thank you vey much Manuel Ruiz for this very spot on reading! (btw its funny Im also a tax lawyer :))

queen of cups, 8 of swords 7 and 2 of cups!!

it seems that you are a very intuitive erson and pay attention what your intuition is telling you!! i see that you might be going throw a rough patch, but you are loking at this weekdn woth great hopes, i see that goo things are going to happend and make you have new dreams and ideas!! and if there were any problemsa re going to be resolve!1 but i see that your union is going to become stronger

=====> Yes, manuel Ruiz, I am going through a rough patch with him, we haven't seen each other in 3 months and i haven't heard from him in 5 days.I have no idea if it's because he is in a war zone right now or if he is just fed up with me. So I stopped sending him texts or calling him and focusing on my work, but it's hard, so I am alone with my thoughts at the moment (8 of swords). So I'm looking forward to seeing him in july to be able to discuss with him. Maybe i idealize too much the moment i will see him (7 of cups). we've been together for more than a year but our relationship will finally be more physical. So maybe thats why our relationship is gonna be stronger or maybe our discussion will be productive, or both (2 of cups)! I'm always trying to be optimistic although it is difficult at times.

Very interesting reading and thanks for your time Manuel Ruiz!

Nineveh

Hello, Manuel! Thanks for opening a new thread. I would like to know what consequence R will suffer from his job employer as a result of the new information?

kazz1

can i sit too?

can you tell me what FP feels about the email RS sent to him and if he thinks its about NS?

starlite

9 and 7 of wands and the chariot

it seems that there is something you wsanted to do, but there were blocks or obstacles in your way that you are dealing with!! there is cometiotion and doing everything in your power to overcome this situation, and move forward!! i see that things are sgoing to start mving slowly andstady, but things are going to get better dont worry

this makes sense. i'm struggling with a physical issue that is causing me emotional distress. there are few modalities i'm doing to hopefully get better. i don't expect it to be instant, but am hoping for resolution. thanks for the read.

Vanitygrey

Hi Manuel! I hope you're doing well.

B and I reconciled as you predicted in your very first reading for me. I also heard from him in June, which you also said!!

I have two questions, if you don't mind:
1) what were his thoughts after seeing me?
2) Will I hear from him again?

manuel ruiz

aries2014's reading

Hey M

Can you ask what this weekend will have in store for me
ur cards: high priestess knight of coins and 6 of wands!!

you are going to use your intuition and inner voice, to guide you and i see that you are going to recieve some good news, that will help you to overcome soem problems and be on top of things