i wanna use my tarot of prague!

selenatarot

Manuel will I secure the job with company G in the next 4 weeks?

manuel ruiz

alitalias reading

Manuel.. last question before it's closed.. how's my love life this month?
the hermit, 5 of cups and 6 of wands!!

i see that you are going to look for soemthing it might be advaice or guidance, on how to deal with something or someone, but i see that you are going to have to let it go!! and this will make you sad, but i see that you are going to find the strength to overcome this and move forward!!!

manuel ruiz

selena tarots reading!!

Manuel will I secure the job with company G in the next 4 weeks?
4 of wands ace of swords ad the moon 9 of cups!!

yes you will!1 you had been searching with the people around you, and they had help you!! i see that you are cutting away from your past and moving forward, things might be certain or cristal clear, but use your intuition, and dont loose faith you are going to be hired!!!

Noni

Hi Manuel

I'd love a reading from these new cards.
How does my new man feels about me today?

Cheers
:)

selenatarot

4 of wands ace of swords ad the moon 9 of cups!!

yes you will!1 you had been searching with the people around you, and they had help you!! i see that you are cutting away from your past and moving forward, things might be certain or cristal clear, but use your intuition, and dont loose faith you are going to be hired!!!

I will update but I get a good feeling. I will contact you to let you know :thumbsup:

manuel ruiz

noni's reading

Hi Manuel

I'd love a reading from these new cards.
How does my new man feels about me today?

Cheers
:)
2 of cups, knight of wands and ace of swords!!

it seems that he feels conected to you, and happy, that theres harmony and balance between the 2 of you!! i see tat there are some changes comming towards you, maybe new people might come into your life or a change might come, that will help both of you to move forwardand leave soemthing behind

Noni

2 of cups, knight of wands and ace of swords!!

it seems that he feels conected to you, and happy, that theres harmony and balance between the 2 of you!! i see tat there are some changes comming towards you, maybe new people might come into your life or a change might come, that will help both of you to move forwardand leave soemthing behind
AH!! this is so good to know...YAY!!! I LOVE the 2 of CUPS first time in reading for him and me...YAY!!...we had a reading close interaction today so this makes sense.
I wonder what changes might come but changes are needed in circumstances for us to move forward.
Thanks for the reading Manuel....you always pick up things that no one else does :)
Best wishes
☀️

em_idol_twins

10 of cups, 5 of cups and judgement!!

it seems that you had many friends and made nice relations with these people, but i see that you have a broken heart and sad, beacuse you might not see them again!! but i see that things are going to start changing, and new things are going to happend, its too soon, to tel lyou sorry!! i can do this reading again, in a few days if you want! :)

Thank you so much for the reading manuel!

Very accurate. There were staff leaving and now will be replaced by new ones. I am going to miss the old staff but a bit concerned about the new one too. We will see. Thanks again!

The forum is closing. But I have to say, you have read for new dozens of times over the past few years! Thanks for all the amazing readings manuel! Thank You from my heart!! :thumbsup:

manuel ruiz

GUYS I AM GOING TO BE OFFERING READINGS TILL THE 14TH OF JULY, SO PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS!!!

spookyboo22

GUYS I AM GOING TO BE OFFERING READINGS TILL THE 14TH OF JULY, SO PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS!!!

Hi Manuel!

I'm going to miss your readings!! Thanks for everything!!

Please can you tell me what will happen between me and David in July ? X