i wanna use my tarot of prague!

manuel ruiz

spookyboo22 reading

Hi Manuel!

I'm going to miss your readings!! Thanks for everything!!

Please can you tell me what will happen between me and David in July ? X
8 of cups, the hangedman temprance

itseems that you are going to leace some thing being that you just realized that it wasnt worth it, and i see that this s going to be a calmed moth, nothing is going to move!! you are going to think about this relation and plan what to do next,

Nineveh

Hello, Manuel! What does my love life look like between mid-July 2017 and October 2017?

manuel ruiz

nineveh's reading

Hello, Manuel! What does my love life look like between mid-July 2017 and October 2017?
page, 8 and knight of coins

i dont see any love sorry all were coins!! what i see are news comming your way maybe a job oportunity, and you aregoing something new or start working in something that you like and i see new opoertunities comming your way!!! you are going to be busy my firend

Nineveh

page, 8 and knight of coins

i dont see any love sorry all were coins!! what i see are news comming your way maybe a job oportunity, and you aregoing something new or start working in something that you like and i see new opoertunities comming your way!!! you are going to be busy my firend

Thank you. I am expecting a few new opportunities with work.

kazz1

hi manuel people are telling me that fp likes me now..by people i mean readers can you check how he feels about me?

Noni

Hi Manuel

I'd like to sit again.
This time its about B, someone from my past....What do your cards say about B and me?

Cheers
:)

manuel ruiz

kazz1's reading

hi manuel people are telling me that fp likes me now..by people i mean readers can you check how he feels about me?
i just pulled one card and its the eace of cups!1

he is very happy and starts seeing and knowing who u really are and what you bring to his life!!!

kazz1

i just pulled one card and its the eace of cups!1

he is very happy and starts seeing and knowing who u really are and what you bring to his life!!!

thanks manuel..would you like a return reading

manuel ruiz

noni's reading

Hi Manuel

I'd like to sit again.
This time its about B, someone from my past....What do your cards say about B and me?

Cheers
:)
the hermit 10 of wands and the chariot!!

it seems that he was looking for something maybe advaice and guidance and he might had found it!!i see that someone is under a lot of stress feeling that he is carrting a heavy load,. i dont see you getting together, i see you moving forward as chages are going to hapend around you guys!!

Noni

the hermit 10 of wands and the chariot!!

it seems that he was looking for something maybe advaice and guidance and he might had found it!!i see that someone is under a lot of stress feeling that he is carrting a heavy load,. i dont see you getting together, i see you moving forward as chages are going to hapend around you guys!!

Thanks Manuel
He's not a part of my life anymore...I don't what happened to him.
Seems our paths are not meant to cross again!