i wanna use my tarot of prague!

manuel ruiz

nineveh's reading

Hi, Manuel! Why are they taking so long with the offer?

ur cards 6 of cups 5 of coins 4 wands

it seems that theres is something fro mthe past that is causing them problems and arguments!! but things are going to settle downs and they re going to find a solution and the proposal, that you might recieve is going to be a good one!!

by the way, many of us are joining here!!!

http://cartomancy.forumotion.com

manuel ruiz

i am still offering readings, till the end !!! :))

Nineveh

ur cards 6 of cups 5 of coins 4 wands

it seems that theres is something fro mthe past that is causing them problems and arguments!! but things are going to settle downs and they re going to find a solution and the proposal, that you might recieve is going to be a good one!!

by the way, many of us are joining here!!!

http://cartomancy.forumotion.com
Thank you! I have joined. My screen name is Nineveh

FB: Yes, there is turmoil from the past and other peoplw have brought complaints against them. Thank you.

manuel ruiz

Thank you! I have joined. My screen name is Nineveh

FB: Yes, there is turmoil from the past and other peoplw have brought complaints against them. Thank you.
good luck

Sharla

Manuel im so happy you've come over to the cartomancy forum, it wouldn't be the same without you :heart:

Keep reading till the end Manuel.....

Pull a card for AT.

manuel ruiz

Manuel im so happy you've come over to the cartomancy forum, it wouldn't be the same without you :heart:

Keep reading till the end Manuel.....

Pull a card for AT.
okies sharlwa!! 6 of swords!!

it seems very adquate!!is the end of an era, i see that we all are sad, but wer are moving on forward!! i sense that it might reopen in the future!! i might be wrong!!!

Sharla

okies sharlwa!! 6 of swords!!

it seems very adquate!!is the end of an era, i see that we all are sad, but wer are moving on forward!! i sense that it might reopen in the future!! i might be wrong!!!

Don't think its really going to re-open in the future as much as we'd all like it too.

But yes a very apt card for AT at present, people packing and moving on to other shores.

Thanks Manuel :)

Nineveh

Hello, Manuel! About a year ago I asked whether I would get the job at my current place of employment. I am not happy there and ready to move on. I am going to apply for the job at M in another state. Will I get the position at M?

Astrological

Hi Manuel!

I just found out that AT forum is ending. I am so surprised and disappointed. If I knew that something like this would happen I would have come to this forum more often.

Well here is what might be my last question to you: how will the month of July go for me? Thanks.

manuel ruiz

nineveh's reading

Hello, Manuel! About a year ago I asked whether I would get the job at my current place of employment. I am not happy there and ready to move on. I am going to apply for the job at M in another state. Will I get the position at M?
6 of wands and cups and death

it seems that you might work there!! i see that there had beem some problems and you manage to overcome them, and be on top, i see also that you had a goal or an idea for a while and you want to achieve it!! you mught get hired there and this is going to bring you a lot iof sudden changes!!