I want to refresh and read more books help ideas?

MizGrace

I realise with burn out I need to halt myself and read some books, I need to study. It's been so long I have forgotten so much, I am out of practice completely. I feel out of depth and don't have confidence in myself right now, with oracles it's flowing fine but, tarot seems like a lifetime to learn and it's frustrating. I know I skimmed it and I rushed head first into the intuitive part, but realise tarot doesn't just work like that, you need a basis of the tool.
I would like to find interesting books with indepth lessons and ones that engross you in what you're reading. I am tired of finding books that say 2 lines and then got hat is what the tarot card is. ( No I disagree 2 lines don't depict a single tarot card that's passed through the ages.
It just can't fit it.
so can anyone advise please? thank you

I have 78 degrees of wisdom but sadly do not feel happy reading it, the way it's set doesn't speak to me.
I have tarot shadow work
a few basic books that come with sets.
a book of tarot spreads 101
soraya tarot
yet feel I need something I can really get my teeth into and study. I feel let down by books I have sat with in libraries and bookshops because of the lack of info on a single card. I really want to get to know a card properly not skim it.

thanks

rwcarter

Mary Greer's 21 Ways to Read a Tarot Card? Check out the Study Group to see what folks have done with the lessons to see if the book might be what you're looking for.

MizGrace

thank you :) I will take a look sounds good :)

MizGrace

I have tarot for yourself just arrived today. I have purchased both:) onto studying.

I am also trying to find a reputable store which has e-books on tarot on.

OT I am finding this hard to find as I have an Imagine E book reader. Thank you in advance.I saw one I wanted to buy yet it is Kindle edition so, I cna't buy it and I really want the pdf. It says un supported softwear booo.

OT I am also still looking for spreads which link to healing.
I have heard there is a specific daikini one which has four heart cards. Yet I can't figure out which it is in if it's secret or tantric. I would love to see this spread.

OT I tried to buy the deck early 00's yet I had lack of funds. ( Kicking self for missing such a beautiful deck!) I have seen there are chakra spreads but not sure what else there is. In way of healing thank you

OT hope someone can help if not perhaps need to start new thread? as it's softwear releated?

rwcarter

Moderator Note

Please discuss spreads in the Tarot Spreads forum, books and e-books in the Tarot Books & Media forum and decks in the Tarot Decks forum.

MizGrace

ok sorry :)