Ideas for Decks

dangerdork

I'm busy at work on my own first deck, which means I wouldn't be able to get to these for several years :)

SO, if anybody wants a free theme for a deck, here we go:

A Dr. Seuss Tarot

Aliens Tarot
(I have one card for this one - the Tower would be the flying saucer hitting the Washington Monument in The Day The Earth Stood Still)

AH - the PC Tarot was so good I posted it on Talking Tarot....

and then made some cards!

http://www.geocities.com/dangerdorx/PCTarot.htm

Liliana

but what about the tower everyone was building from close encounters, itd be a good tower too :)

:THP

dangerdork

I'm really surprised that theme hasn't been done yet... at least I haven't seen it

Strange2

Attachments

• saucerdc.jpg
    saucerdc.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 93

dangerdork

Amazing

you can't get away with ANYTHING!

cool, you knew just the image i was talking about huh

:)

rota

I'd like to see a Tarot deck done with action figures. I can just see them painted, posed and photographed, with the text done in computer. The readers here with no childhood acquaintance with these poseable kids' toys won't be able to imagine this superhero-themed Tarot deck.

juice

Butting in here. But, I'de use the independence day tower scene. :)

violinlily

this probably seems really corny, and I don't have a clear idea for anything, but I would like to see a deck (oracle or regular) that is made up of musical instuments...... (percussion, strings, brass, woodwinds, might be the diff. suits of minor arcana) my family is a musical family, so I thought that this might be a good idea...... but **classic teenage response** I dunno.

that aliens tarot seems like a good idea!!
(i'm sry, didn't look @ the links....)

dangerdork

violinlily said:
I would like to see a deck (oracle or regular) that is made up of musical instuments...... (percussion, strings, brass, woodwinds, might be the diff. suits of minor arcana)

I think that's an awesome idea lily, and maybe the majors could be different genres? (e.g. Temperance = Jazz, Judgement = Gospel, The Moon = New Age, The Devil = Heavy Metal, etc...)

should we build the whole list for fun?

violinlily

Danger: that's an AWESOME idea also:D:D!!!

we could try to make the list, but my imagination is like nill. I'd like to though!!! great idea!!!
ttyl