If you could ask Mlle. Lenormand ONE question...

greatdane

OK yes I know she didn't MAKE the first Lenormand, but we do call these type decks Lenormands because of her and her readings, so...if you could ask her one question, what would it be?

Mine would be to ask her to read for me! But barring that one, it would be to know about the very first reading she did with the cards that let her know she could read accurately.

kmartin60

grins I would want to be a fly on the wall to hear her answer to you!
Then I think I would ask what was the question Napolion asked and how did he react to his reading and how nervous was she answering him! (Yipppps!) shudders......
(And basicly did she already KNOW how accurate or not she was before she read for him?)
that would be cool to know! oops way more than 1 Q&A there...ducks head...hahahahahaha

Flaxen

I'd ask her what she thinks of the decks that now bear her name and what meanings she would give the cards.

greatdane

ooooh GOOOD ONES FLAXEN AND KMARTIN!

I was just thinking about her as I do read about her from time to time and thought what would I want to ask her? Well, probably a lot of things, but I thought it would be interesting to know what everyone here who reads Lenormands would like to ask her!

kmartin60

I have to admit i would be so curious..how many readings did she do a day? Week? Month, year? I always see that one drawing (supposedly) of her sitting at a table in a upper room there in Paris I think? Not married, this evidently was her only job! What did it take to just get by? back then......

Who else did she read for (big names) that we might recognise? etc etc....It just would be so interesting to know......be like a news reporters do here now, just follow her around all about...I could see it now..

"A day in the life of....."

Ducks head..wouldnt that be so awesome?

greatdane

Kmartin...I do look up online

I read about many in power she claimed to have read for. How do we really know? THAT is what prompted my question. How wonderful to be able to sit and chat with her, to ask questions. I love reading Lenormand decks and to have the opportunity to talk to this most mysterious (well mysterious to me) woman would be beyond a treat.

Padma

I would ask her to tell me what all the pairs/card combos meant! :D

And then I would ask her about Napoleon's wife, Josephine...wonder what she was like?

Le Fanu

I would ask her what exactly were all those symbols they said she had drawn on her cards...

Emily

I would ask her if she was surprised that Lenormand cards even exist today because of her and if she liked what they have evolved into.