Imagination or vision?

moonlight

I just had a meditation session using the track called "The Mystics dream" by Loreena McKennitt, and had a very strange experience.

I don't meditate all that often, so I don't know whether what I saw was my imagination, a glimps into the future... or something else.

I started off as always, dancing around in an open paddock. Lovely and green, open spaces, hills... that sort of thing.

Then all of a sudden I was in a wedding dress, dancing around the dance floor with what I assumed to be my groom. It was our first dance together.

Then, I was in bed with the same man! making passionate love, and then waking up to him the next morning.

I am currently unattatched, so it was a bit of a shock, lol. But I sort of couldn't see who the man was. The only thing I know about him is that he has dark hair and is very gentle.

After that, I was... somewhere, and I saw this figure. I'm not entirely sure if it is/was a goddess, or what. But she was standing there before me... she had dark skin, and white hair... but then her hair changed from white to black, or maybe it was dark brown? no, i think it was black...

Does anyone know if this is in fact a goddess? And if she is, what IS THE MESSAGE??? i'm stumped! i think this is my first real encounter... if it is in fact an encounter and not my imagination and some wishful thinking.

Moonlight.

TheOld

Loreena Music is verry strong to induce meditating states, i'v touch somes verry beautifull energy while meditating on her song so i'm not really surprise that you have experiencing things like that :)

To have your real meaning the best is to ask yourself question like "what this symbole mean to me ?, how it can relate to my life ?, why did i had seen that ?"
the best interpretor is yourself.

Love, Light & Power
Omeada

Sophie

I agree with The Old, especially regarding the Goddess. What did you feel for Her? What did you think? I will add: write down your meditation (or keep that post printed out). It might take years before you find out the answer to the lover riddle. Some people have seen their beloved in meditation or dreams long before they meet.

psychic sue

I agree with the above replies, but I was thinking the black and white hair - ying and yang, balance? Or maybe it was a message to say your future partner's personality will compliment yours beautifully.

Sue x

zorya

i keep thinking that hair changing from white to black, is like going from being old, to becoming young again.

Sophie-David

Embracing the Beloved

Moonlight, from my own particularly rose coloured spectacles today, I cannot help but feel you embraced your Inner Beloved, especially since he was "dark" to you, and "very gentle" - which seems to be a common tipoff for an encounter with a man who is more than a man, the numinous active essence of your soul.

I am just playing Loreena McKennitt's "The Mystic's Dream" as I am typing. It is a supremely erotic song, but this is no ordinary eroticism, for it is embedded in the sublime. Loreena wrote this song while inspired by the Sufi tradition, in which the sexual and spiritual become one, the erotic and the transcendent meet. In encountering your Beloved, you opened your heart to the divine. There needs to be no literal message in this, this is a change in consciousness. :)

Sat Sri Akaal - Truth is Eternal - David
A clouded dream on an earthly night
Hangs upon the crescent moon
A voiceless song in an ageless light
Sings at the coming dawn​

Cerulean

..what lovely responses to a sublime dream!

Moonlight, how beautiful to have something in your visionary mind.

If you have affinity to moonlight, like your name, the changing nature of the woman reminds me of the moon and her face, that has a brilliant light when it's full-faced and looks like a slender profile lost in a dark cloud of hair as it wanes.

I thought Sophie-David's response is a joyful relation and so true of beauty.

Whatever calls to you in the awakening dawn or the half-shade, half-light time...I hope that you get a chance to not only write this down, but work with your memory and do a poem or reading or sketch of your experience..such things are GOOD and truly your own.

Regards,

Cerulean

P.S. Someone who did a reading for me once told me something that reminded me of the Arthurian Tarot...and it funny to me how much the image had impressed itself in me.

moonlight

Cerulean said:
If you have affinity to moonlight, like your name, the changing nature of the woman reminds me of the moon and her face, that has a brilliant light when it's full-faced and looks like a slender profile lost in a dark cloud of hair as it wanes.

Cerulean, this actually reminds me of myself. In the presence of those that I know well, I am myself, and shine so brightly. But when with people I don't know, I tend to hide, sit quietly... it is only when I get to know people properly that my true self shines, that I come out of my shell.

My thoughts just got derailed, and I forget the other stuff which had come to mind a moment ago! But yes... you sort of struck a chord there.

Moonlight