Interesting Occurrence

Raindance

Each weekend, I like to do a tarot spread for my better half and one for me. Usually, we’ll get at least one exact same card in the same place somewhere in the Celtic Cross spread and two or more of the same cards elsewhere in the spread. Does that happen to anyone else with their sweetheart? We’ve been together for a couple of decades. (Boy, that makes me sound old…) So, I was just wondering if other people had this happen, too.

nisaba

<smile> I wouldn't read for myself twice a year, let alone every week (I think I get all my Tarot needs satisfied working with other people and talking Tarot here).

If you are a close couple who don't live greatly individual lives, yes I would expect a fair bit of overlap, as you'd be dealing with similar issues in your lives at the same time.

Or perhaps you don't shuffle well enough between the readings <grin>.

Raindance

nisaba makes me smile every time she posts. Yup, I give the cards a really good shuffle/mix but the cards end up the same way most of the time. I think it's the tarot's way of saying, "You're both going through the same thing" which makes life a lot less lonely in this fast paced world.