Is there a Tarot magazine?

Jackal

Should there be a tarot magazine?

Just about every other thing people engage in, collect, talk about or do has its own magazine. So I'm curious: would it be a good idea? I can imagine the format of such an item, but would it be useful, or would it regulate Tarot to a hobby, like arrowhead collecting or canoeing or breeding chinchillas?

What do you think?

SherryZoned

There is a ezine that a few of us are trying to get up..but its not goign well lol...It is hard to get started..for everyone to have the time..I think it is a good idea..as long as if it is a real magazine..not to get caught up in ads...in most magazines..their are more ads then words..hence the reason i dont subscribe to any magazines..

HudsonGray

I put that first one on without really looking through it much. Now that I have, the Alumbo site even isn't worth listing! Just 3 articles & nothing else there......forget I even posted that URL, please!

Instead, you'll find a lot MORE over at Queen of Pentacles, though it calls itself a newsletter rather than a magazine.

http://www.queenofpentacles.com/inspire/inspiremain.html

I couldn't find any regular printed-type kind of magazine for Tarot that's out there for the public. Hmm. I wonder wht the reason is for THAT! I mean even car washes have 3 different magazines they can subscribe to that focus on just car washes.