I've been bitten.....

Penthasilia

Advanced symptoms include....

-Decks coming in that you forgot you ordered

-Tarot bags coming in and you have no idea which deck is pending out there that is supposed to live in it

-List of decks becoming so long you have to endlessly scroll on your profile

-Friends giving you that concerned look- until they start looking too and get infected as well

Highly contagious, rapidly deteriorating, plain old tarot bug fun!

:D

BeyondtheVeil

Penthasilia

Advanced symptoms include....

-Decks coming in that you forgot you ordered

-Tarot bags coming in and you have no idea which deck is pending out there that is supposed to live in it

-List of decks becoming so long you have to endlessly scroll on your profile

-Friends giving you that concerned look- until they start looking too and get infected as well

Highly contagious, rapidly deteriorating, plain old tarot bug fun!

:D

You are so correct, love! :thumbsup:

Shh! Those are the 'secret" symptoms... :D LOL I have to admit that I love getting others addicted to. There are just so many Tarot goodies waiting..... :D

It is fun! :)

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Trogon

Yes!! Those sound like awesome places to visit! Thank you so much! I haven't been so I had no idea where to start first. lol I will definitely have to write these down though. lol

I'm so excited to finally go!

Yes, having a slow shift at a police department is a blessing!

Thanks love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

If you do find the time to head down to Sedona, PM me and we'll see if we can meet up. Well, that goes for anyone else heading out this way. I work weird hours though, so we'll have to see about what my shifts are like ... but we can try. :D

BeyondtheVeil

If you do find the time to head down to Sedona, PM me and we'll see if we can meet up. Well, that goes for anyone else heading out this way. I work weird hours though, so we'll have to see about what my shifts are like ... but we can try. :D

Sounds great! :thumbsup: Thanks for the offer for your fellow AT family! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

C_McQueen

Yes C_McQueen...you HAVE been bitten!! :thumbsup:

I love the Radiant RWS deck. Universal Waite is what I carry with me as it is in 'pocket size". I can totally relate to the NEEDING it part. :D LOL I needed my decks too! lol They are gorgeous! I'm going to be busy for awhile with these. :)

Let us know what you think of your new decks! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

I'm super happy with my decks! Especially the Animal Totem. I really did need them both and I'm very happy with my choices.

Eadwine

I fear I am getting bitten as well. Today my car needs to go into the shop for its annual maintenance run, and I? I could wait for it there with a cuppa but there is a store about 7 minutes walking distance away that sells Tarot cards and stones and... uh oh :laugh:

I intend to get the A.C. Thoth Tarot at least, since it is such a biggun next to the Rider-Waite. They will have a number of others but we'll see what happens.

I think I can spend an hour and a half in there waiting for my car to get done :thumbsup:

EmpyreanKnight

Some bugs you just have to stomp on (or hit with a folded dead tree newspaper) if you want to avoid getting bitten. That's not exactly an elegant metaphor, but you know what I mean, BeyondTheVeil. You can do it. :thumbsup:

BeyondtheVeil

C_McQueen

I'm super happy with my decks! Especially the Animal Totem. I really did need them both and I'm very happy with my choices.

Yay! I am so happy for you! I am super happy with my decks also. Though I caught myself looking at the Sun and Moon Tarot :bugeyed: I have to stop! lol

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Eadwine

I fear I am getting bitten as well. Today my car needs to go into the shop for its annual maintenance run, and I? I could wait for it there with a cuppa but there is a store about 7 minutes walking distance away that sells Tarot cards and stones and... uh oh :laugh:

I intend to get the A.C. Thoth Tarot at least, since it is such a biggun next to the Rider-Waite. They will have a number of others but we'll see what happens.

I think I can spend an hour and a half in there waiting for my car to get done :thumbsup:

Yes..you have definitely been bitten! This is a fun bug though! lol Let us know if you decide to get a new deck or any stones!

Thanks for sharing love! :heart:
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

EmpyreanKnight

Some bugs you just have to stomp on (or hit with a folded dead tree newspaper) if you want to avoid getting bitten. That's not exactly an elegant metaphor, but you know what I mean, BeyondTheVeil. You can do it. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your support, EmpyreanKnight! {{HUGS}} I've got it bad I think. lol I am now looking at the Sun and Moon Tarot :bugeyed: What?! LOL

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil