I've just Brought a Beautiful Crystal Wand

peaceandkarma

I've just Brought a Beautiful Crystal Wand made out of Sardonyx with beautiful bands running through the centre of it. The smooth rounded end thats used for massaging tiggles a little, but it looks really really nice. Has anyone else got a crystal wand and what is it made of?

Hemera

Oooh sounds lovely! Where did you buy it from? Is it very long?
I have to go and check Sardonyx out now. I´ve totally forgotten what it´s like. [...going...]

peaceandkarma

Its 7 cms in length. I brought it in a local shop. Its already one of my favourite crystals. All Sardonyx seems unique as no two peices have the same bands, so I'm very happy with my wand. Have you got one?

Hemera

I´ve got an Abby Willowroot wand but the "jewel" on top of that is just glass..I haven´t got a crystal wand..yet. }) :p

peaceandkarma

One is pointed so it can use like a crystal point and the other end is smooth and rounded, but it tiggles if I use it to massage. Sardonyx is banded Onyx, but it looks very good with all the different colours. Is your wand an expensive one made up of many crystals? I've seen some like that but they are too expensive for me.