Joan Bunning

AJ

I've heard many people here say Joan Bunning's workbook/lessons were an important tool in their journey to learn tarot. It certainly was one of mine.

Her website hasn't been updated since 2007 and I don't think she is on facebook, I turned up just one and it didn't look like it could be her...anyone know if she is ok?

I'd just like to say thank you.

Terrapin

Hope she is well. I really loved her "Learning the Tarot."

BodhiSeed

Her book and website are what helped me first dip my toes in the deep lake of tarot. I just tried her website, learntarot.com, and it came up for me.

Wintergreen

This is odd. Last night I dreamed she had a new book out and I was happy because she was coming to do reading from it at a nearby bookstore (tho there isn't really one nearby lol). I don't know her personally or anything, only from her website.

Emily

I also have a soft spot for Joan Bunning, it was through her site that I found AT. :)

AJ

Her book and website are what helped me first dip my toes in the deep lake of tarot. I just tried her website, learntarot.com, and it came up for me.

Yes, the website is there, but I couldn't find any contact links when I started looking.

jema

One could perhaps write to Weiser books and ask about her.
http://redwheelweiser.com/
Found this but it might be old info:
Joan Bunning has worked as a writer, computer programmer, and website developer. In 1995, she launched the Learning the Tarot website, www.learntarot.com, an Internet-based course in learning to read the cards, which includes sample readings, card explanations, and other tarot-related material. Bunning lives with her husband and two sons in Virginia.

bogiesan

Hope she is well. I really loved her "Learning the Tarot."

Hope she is well also.

Many of my earlier influences have turned up in digital space only to disappear.

GoldenWolf

Well, the orbit was for services in British Columbia. I guess it's possible that she moved from Virgina, but who knows how old that info is?