Judgement Rx as a person

kx5

I was looking into the past life of a person, and the card that supposedly describes his occupation/profession in his past life came up as Judgement Rx. Could he have been a judge, or a lawyer of sorts? But even if we accept that as true, wouldn't the Justice card be more adequate? How would you interpret the reversed factor as well?

Thanks in advance for you answers.

PAMUYA

I was looking into the past life of a person, and the card that supposedly describes his occupation/profession in his past life came up as Judgement Rx. Could he have been a judge, or a lawyer of sorts? But even if we accept that as true, wouldn't the Justice card be more adequate? How would you interpret the reversed factor as well?

Thanks in advance for you answers.

Judgement reversed is someone who is lost in life, has no direction, has no faith or trust in themself. This person could have been a wanderer, going from one job to another, or has a job that they keep, they don't like it or get any satisfaction, they stay because they are afraid to leave, or have no motivation to leave. They might have been jobless, or homeless.

Grizabella

And undertaker or grave-digger. Or the wife of one of those.

Ace

Or perhaps he lost his way: and his life balance. Maybe he burned out, badly. I would like to see what his PRESENT occupation/profession card is. To see if he has improved his life.

If you start saying it should be another card, I think you are not seeing the reality of what the reading says.

Barb

kx5

Hmmm.... Undertaker or gravedigger does make some sense, considering the card is upside down. Why would he have been homeless and jobless though?

His present day occupation is mainly school teacher and inventor. Do you reckon I should do another reading analysing his current occupation?