Just Purchased 'The Faeries Oracle' by Froud

MagsStardustBlack

Thanks, Mags! Yes, it is all of the things you mentioned, indeed. It has been so spot on so far, leaving me in such deep thought after a reading. I love how it just cuts to the point about things...I've found that I'm never left wondering about what a card is suggesting with this deck...I appreciate it so much and look forward to growing my relationship with this fascinating deck!

One tip for you... never ever lock them in your garden shed for a year... they really dont like it ;)

I wish you much fun working with them, aside for the cards, when you begin to work with faery, they enter your life in the most magical way, they can be rascals..... and a warm comfort too.

Bright blessings ♡

MysticMoonlight

One tip for you... never ever lock them in your garden shed for a year... they really dont like it ;)

I wish you much fun working with them, aside for the cards, when you begin to work with faery, they enter your life in the most magical way, they can be rascals..... and a warm comfort too.

Bright blessings ♡

Ha! Thanks for the tip and well wishes! Will keep them well away from the garden shed! :) Warm Blessings to you as well!

darkbookworm13

I lost my FO deck for a couple of months, I discovered it had slid behind and underneath our secondhand couch, thankfully I found it or the deck would have been left behind in NM.

They were very grumpy with me for being under the couch in the crocheted bag I made them, and never wanted to go back into the bag after that. I can only imagine how mad they would have been being locked in a shed O_O

Did they ever forgive you Mags?

swedishfish612

I've recently welcomed the Faeries back into my life. I had both of the decks and never really got around to playing with them, so I let go of them back in January. Then I started missing them, which is strange since I never really got to know them the first time! So I went out and bought both decks again. Maybe I do have a bit of a completionist in me, because I couldn't leave with just one of the decks.

I'm looking forward to getting to know them this time. Last night I lit a candle and I did the exercise in the FO book, where you choose your favorite and least favorite cards, and then one random one that feels right, and it was an amazing read.

MaileSkye

These cards are spectacular. After purchasing them, I didn't buy another deck, oracle or otherwise, for years. They are so detailed and accurate, even now I think of them as my trump cards. The ones to pull out when I need a direct answer/push in the right direction.

Best of luck with your new cards!