Kayne&#39s Celtic Tarot

kayne

Hey :)
Check out the tarot cards I have made. I have recently made them part of my website so... let me know what you think. The legend of Talieson was an inspiration for me.
Check them at http://www.geocities.com/kaktus_illustrated/tarot.html
Thanks,

truthsayer

nice. :) colorful, well drawn and imaginative. way to go!

nexyjo

wow, quite impressive. i love justice, judgement, and the world. are you planning to add the minors?
luv and light,
nexy

MeeWah

Thank you for sharing. I like the vibrant artistry of your deck & the theme :) Are there minors & has it been published?

Kimon

Hello,
you really have made a high-quality deck and besides its beauty I was impressed by its inner light and force. In the Strength card you have made a step into a new chapter of interpretation of this card (flying with the dragon) which surely will be done by others in the future, but you will have been one of the first to see this bigger reality, suiting our world much better than the classical images of earth-bound lions.
All the best,
Kimon

Maan

beautiful!!!!!

Love the temperance card

Maan

purplelady

Really nice! great colors! I like the way the moon card has the maiden ,mother , crone . And the sun card has a young man , a father with a baby , and an old man.

MeeWah

Agee with Kimon--An unusual but wonderful interpretation of Strength! One of my favorite cards gets a "new" working!
Howdy, Kimon :)

Jimilyn

Oh, yes. I enjoyed viewing your cards. The colors were vivid and I really liked the theme. The artwork was vibrant and attractive. Thanks for sharing. I'll keep reading to see if you plan to do the minors and/or publish. :)

Jimilyn