King of Swords Obstacle

Green Horse

Hello,

I have tried the searches and am having trouble narrowing things down, so sorry if this has been posted before.

Has anyone had any experience with or any ideas about the King of Swords as the obstacle?

Thanks

Sulis

Maybe you're being too logical and not putting enough emotion into something (or someone is).

MaineGirl117

The question would help put an answer into context here.

He could be a lawyer, are you in litigation over anything?

He could be an engineer, are you building something?

He could be a mechanic, are you having car trouble?

A writer/editer/therapist

He could also be nameless... one of those people who you work with but don't know their name, but you need their help doing something (I happen to get this a lot).

It could be the other way around too. He could have a name you know, but he's faceless.. like somebody you've connected with on the internet.

This could also be an ex.

OR, this could be your ego getting in the way of something that you need to decide on, and like Sulis said, you're being too logical when you should decide based on what your emotions are telling you.

I say 'he' here, but it could also be a she. Or a situation - another can of worms. :)

Green Horse

Thanks. Yeah, this is the problem. Don't think it's an actual person, though it could be. But there's so many things it could be, hard to narrow it down! Rest of reading made perfect sense, it's just this one card, I'm trying to determine what it's trying to tell me here.