King of swords

aquanesha

What does it mean for what you should do? Does it mean act like how the king of swords would?

WalesWoman

First off, what do you think a King Swords would do, or think or act in answer to what ever the question is about? Would he step back and deliberate with a calm, clear mind, use rational logic, look at the facts and rise above his emotions. Would he exercise his authority and intellect, would he have the last word and enforce it? Would he take some sort of action that is decisive, abrupt, forceful? I think the King Swords can be a mixture of Emperor and Justice dispensing judgement. He can be the master in a battle of wit, a stratigist, planning his moves well in advance and seeing ahead to the consequences. He is truthful, honorable and moralistic and has a sharp line between right and wrong and doesn't suffer fools gladly, but he will strive to be fair and objective.

So how do these things fit with your question and it's advice to you?

Demon Goddess

I agree with WalesWoman on the meaning of the King, but I want to add that the face cards to me always mean people, and with the exception of gender specifics altered by sexual preference or something of the kind, if it doesn't mean that we are to adopt the behaviours of the king, then, a KING of Swords could represent a man with those qualities having influence over the situation.

with love,

T

GoddessArtemis

If upright, I read that King as "use your head" and also to make decisions....umm decisively and to be rational, cool (Swords are air; as are Kings), and detached...yet fair in your decision.

GA

kwaw

Grave Digging.

The old king e'spades, 'e likes to bury things I 'ere; or brush 'em under carpet. Now if your gonna go diggin' graves 'e says, "make sure it ain't your own."

Ay